Deleted

Question A bit of help...

Hello!

Returned to wow recently and i'm having a really hard time deciding what to play. Been afk for almost 3 years and up until then i've play warlock and warlock only (6 of them) but this time only one will be leveled as alt later in expansion.

I'm basically stuck picking between paladin and druid and with all this AP grinding it will take quite some time to or in my case it will be imposible to keep up with 3 chars with work hours, kid etc... going mental... slowly but safely

Focus is mostly on tanking and casual pvp.
    Tanking mostly mythic dungeons with pugs and occasional guild runs + raid from time to time and casual / rated (low bracket) BGs.

I like and enjoy them both but for the life of me i can't decide which one to take.
    Which is more noob friendly and less punishing?
    which is more suited for runing pugs with bads?
    Better self sustain / being less reliable on newb healer?

as it goes for pvp i tried both feral and ret during beta and both seem strong in 1v1 which i like so that part does not worry me much and i like playstale of both.

I would like to thank you in advance and i appreciate every/any help!

Regards

Normally, the forums have rules for "No 'help me choose' threads" but since I got here before the lock, I'd suggest paladin. They're a lot of fun to play, all three specs, and are pretty straightforward.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Especially retribution paladin has very balanced talents. Especially Eye for an Eye is very thoughtful implemented. Seal of Light gives an 20% mobility increase that will help you avoid all kiting. Ret has the best mobility and a very smooth rotation. Everthing flows into each other. All Beta testers agree that it is the most polished spec in the game. In duels you have no problem staying at your target. In mythic dungeons players will value you for your elegant transition from AOE to single target without having to change talents. Additonally our talent mechanics make switching targets easy.

.. Not

Prot is fine though. Ret is very complicated to play in PvP. I would play Holy in casual PvP.
    Last edited by andz; 2016-09-12 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    play a lock*ed

I love it. Everyone complains about paly being both boring and bad, and it's literally the first recommendations

Deleted
    Thanks for fast reply, also i must have missed "class pick help" thing so i apologize...

I'm far from top raider i used to be and this time i'm looking for more casual and relaxed play but i don't want to invest my, already, limited gametime into something that will be ignored for most of the expansion talking mainly about tanking specs.

Also i was leaning more to paladin coz of it's utility and abilities that might help greatly running with random people as those runs can be pretty hectic and druid seem to lack in that department (might be wrong?!)

andz
    i know how ret sail atm as they haven't changed much from beta where i spent almost 100h playing it + i'm not interested in ret pve.
    ret is nowhere near as bad as you say especially not in arena where you certainly don't have to be kited... anyway thanks for being sarcastic tho