Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    She already had the chance to join the Legion and she defied them ?

Also the whole reason she is getting the Val'kyr so she can destroy the legion. Can't do that if you're dead.

There's like no fact here in this drivel...its just pure theorycrafting.
    No. Stopping the Legion is important but for her, ensuring that she can never die is more important, which is why she helps the champion get to Stormheim to find the Pillar of Creation there so they can stop the Legion invasion, while she pursed her own goal which again is immortality for herself and a way to keep the forsaken from dying out.

No, she isn't.

lol@using her characterization from three expansions ago though and screaming over and over that it's still her characterization now when evidence points to the contrary.

In the very start of the Horde side of the Stormheim questline, Sylvanas says that she thinks often about the future of her people, stating they cannot reproduce and wondering if they are doomed to wither away. Then she says no, the Forsaken will never stop fighting, not while there are still beings out there with the power to stop death.

And that, as I'm sure you are aware, basically sets up the entire conclusion of what happens with Sylvanas in Stormheim.

Sylvanas has just become Warchief of the entire Horde, if she still saw the Forsaken as nothing more than a bulwark, I really don't think she'd have bargained with Helya and risked damnation in Helheim when she has other races that CAN reproduce and would be a much sturdier bulwark than the Forsaken.

Would having more valkyr have benefited Sylvanas personally? Yes.

Are her methods questionable? Absolutely.

Is she being selfish in her pursuit of Eyir? Nah.

That said, I do think Sylvanas will be tempted by the Legion, them being able to stop death (or at least I assume they can, seeing as they created the Lich King and the Scourge by extension) and she might come very close to giving in to that temptation, but ultimately I think that she'll pull through for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing the Horde Warchief twice, almost back-to-back? Yeah, I don't see that happening.

Well, I can totally see Varimathras, Detheroc and Balnazzar (the 3 dreadlords who staged the coup against Arthas back in Frozen Throne) to make her an offer.

But I don´t see her answer being anything less than an arrow to the face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Trying to survive doesn't make someone evil.
    It is, if it requires you to do something evil, like enslaving someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    no he isnt?
    Yes, he is? Well, half Blood Elf, half human.

We already know we'll be going to helheim/Halls of valor for the middle tier raid, she'll probably get control of the Valkyr there. All this was is just story progression for her and the forsaken. Fanboys need to stop being hard up on wanting sylvanas to die, its tired rhetoric.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    I main a Warlock, and I'm wanting so badly to get the chance to join the Legion. I know it'll never happen, but I can dream dammit!
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    It is, if it requires you to do something evil, like enslaving someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

lol no, probably his mommy has no idea what happened to high elves. Beside that, Arathor is a member of Alliance, he was in in Honor Hold as an Alliance searching for his parents..

7+ Year Old Account
    i start to doubt that you know what you are talking about, arator is a half elf, half high elf - half human to be exact.

alleria is a high elf.
    arator is as alliance as he can be.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Arator_the_Redeemer

Formerly known as Arafal

>We just learned that when demons die, their soul goes to the Twisting Nether.

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    I didnt think she was searching for Val'kyr to keep herself alive, but more a way to keep the Forsaken from dying out.
    The Forsaken are cursed undead people.

The mere fact she doesn't want them to "die out" and go around speaking of "Reproduction" is already insanity.

They SHOULD die out.

Garrosh was the only one with balls around here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    The Forsaken are cursed undead people.
    and the dwarfs, gnomes and humans are also just cursed titan creations..

Formerly known as Arafal

and the dwarfs, gnomes and humans are also just cursed titan creations..
    None of the mentioned races go around stating they feel terrible even being around.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    didnt know alliance was this sour and salty, i thought you guys didn't like Varian do begin with.

and you take the side of a rapid dog who turned his back and went trump mode and build a wall when the people of altrec needed him the most.

Sylvanas isn't going anywhere because 1- she is a female lead, not many of those in wow, 2- the horde wont have a new dead warchief for the third time.

and in your babbling you forgot something important, she cares about her race, she isnt just seeking eternal life for herself
    If you really know the Lore,you will understand that nobody cares for the People of the Kingdom of Alterac.

I will let you find out on your own.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Deleted
    He's a Blood Elf.
    He didn't even knew what a Blood Elf was until the Dark Portal reopened again in TBC. The half-elf Arator was raised by Danath Trollbane, one of the major Alliance ever.

ever lvled through silverpine?
    It's been a while, but if there were a turning point to her character and motives in those quests, I'm pretty sure I would have noticed and remembered it. If you believe me to be wrong, feel free to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieGod View Post
    lol@using her characterization from three expansions ago though and screaming over and over that it's still her characterization now when evidence points to the contrary.
    You and others keep talking of this evidence but haven't shown any of it yet.

In the very start of the Horde side of the Stormheim questline, Sylvanas says that she thinks often about the future of her people, stating they cannot reproduce and wondering if they are doomed to wither away. Then she says no, the Forsaken will never stop fighting, not while there are still beings out there with the power to stop death.
    This doesn't really prove anything other than she still needs them. For Sylvanas, subordinates have always been but a resource, both in life and death.

Sylvanas has just become Warchief of the entire Horde, if she still saw the Forsaken as nothing more than a bulwark, I really don't think she'd have bargained with Helya and risked damnation in Helheim when she has other races that CAN reproduce and would be a much sturdier bulwark than the Forsaken.
    Warchief or not, the other Horde races' loyalty is nothing compared to the Forsaken fanatical devotion to her. None but them approve of her methods and approach and none but them are fond of her in general. Not to mention the memory of Garrosh is still fresh so the Horde wouldn't hesitate to put her down if she made a wrong move.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    There's a few in the wings. Keep an eye on Arator the Redeemer. There's a reason they retconned his existence. Turalyon told him he's the "last hope for Azeroth". That's the kind of shit that Metzen and Kosak love, when building up characters. Kosak was going on and on about how there would be lore "where paladins would learn what it meant to be a paladin" for WOD, which was cut, and it seems like they're shoe-horning that into Legion via the Order Hall quests.
    Arator isnt Horde, his mom is high elf Not a blood elf and his father was supreme commander of the alliance and now leader of the army of the light. He is if anything alliance leaning neutral.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p03jtkeE-s8

Her self-indulgent story about how she is the saviour of her people and how the Alliance are a bunch of doodieheads?

Or when she was killed by Lord Godfrey?

- - - Updated - - -

He's a Blood Elf.
    No he isnt. At all.
    Crictal thinking and common sense arent bad things to have.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    No he isnt. At all.
    Yes, he is. Turalyon is a human, and what race is Alleria? Exactly. So he is half human, half Blood Elf. Or is it because Alleria is technically not a Blood Elf, but still a High Elf? I just don't think that High Elves really exist for Blizzard anymore, or else they would've given them to the Alliance already, but every time someone ask about High Elves as a race for the Alliance, people say "High Elves and Blood Elves are the same thing".

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Crictal thinking
    What is crictal thinking?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    He didn't even knew what a Blood Elf was until the Dark Portal reopened again in TBC. The half-elf Arator was raised by Danath Trollbane, one of the major Alliance ever.
    There is literally no difference between High Elf and Blood Elf, it's just a name change. One day Kael'thas said, "I named our people Blood Elves" and that was it. This even happened way before they started absorbing fel energies, in WC3 Frozen Throne.

lets stop with this. horde doesnt need new leader each expansion. its already a joke..
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    /facepalm. That's all I can say about this, and the other 129030438 threads about how much all of you hate the "not holy lawful good character".

- - - Updated - - -

There is literally no difference between High Elf and Blood Elf, it's just a name change. One day Kael'thas said, "I named our people Blood Elves" and that was it. This even happened way before they started absorbing fel energies, in WC3 Frozen Throne.
    Here you show what little lore you know. Blood elves have green eyes, High Elves (what little remains of them) have blue yes. Now, go out there and learn why is this.