Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Skipping trash: Wiping groups since 2004.

To be fair, it's stupid to skip trash right now as you grind legendary items.
    If trash had any chance to drop a legendary then maybe I wouldn't skip stuff. But from everything I have seen and heard it's only bosses.

Deleted
    If I see you do jump cheats, I will swapblaster you once you get up the ledge, making you do it twice. I absolutely hate ppl doing that. I do not wall jump, I will swapblaster you and make you work twice as hard for cheating.

Deleted
    I absolutely hate trash skips, especially if it involves shenanigans like tricky wall jumps or glide/slow fall trickery.
    Most of the time it just leads to more time spent in the dungeon due to someone failing whatever fuckery is required.

Just kill the trash and move on through the dungeon. When I'm tanking, we skip nothing: if people don't like it, they're welcome to either kick me or leave.

For the most part ya I hate trash skips.

If its as simple as the one in VoW (Where u drop down in the shadow room) then ya that's fine. Its simple and can be done 100% of the time without any fuck ups. But having me climb walls and shit is quite annoying.

The last area in NL is simple as well before they patched it. One fuck up on a trash skip and you waste A LOT of time, So unless its like VoW's then I rather not do it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    If the potential for that "skippable" trash to be facepulled is high, just kill it.
    If the trash require some bullshit wall jumping/exploiting/walking pattern, just kill it.
    If the mobs reward quest items or rep for someone in the group, just kill it.

I've found in a large number of dungeon runs, killing the trash is often faster and easier than skipping it.