Flask of the Solemn Night

Does anyone have this yet and has it ever proc'd for you? I've been through 3 full mythic dungeons with 0 total procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephthysis View Post
    Does anyone have this yet and has it ever proc'd for you? I've been through 3 full mythic dungeons with 0 total procs.

No problems with it as disc. You know it's healing spells only right?

I had like 15% uptime on the buff as holy doing all mythics today.

I tried it for about 3 heroics, had a 0.5% uptime or something low. Must just be healing that isn't overhealing I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    No problems with it as disc. You know it's healing spells only right?
    Well I play Holy so i don't cast much besides healing spells.

Up to 5 instances run with 0 total procs, ever. Bug report submitted.

Deleted
    I cant seem to get this trinket to proc on the Healing Training Dummy. Resto Druid btw, not priest.
    Anyone else had this to?

EDIT: aparantly it doesnt proc on target dummy, or I have been wtfgetouttahere unlucky. Went in a raid and had a 15% uptime.
    Last edited by mmoce5d7ae90d2; 2016-11-30 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desenna View Post
    I cant seem to get this trinket to proc on the Healing Training Dummy. Resto Druid btw, not priest.
    Anyone else had this to?

EDIT: aparantly it doesnt proc on target dummy, or I have been wtfgetouttahere unlucky. Went in a raid and had a 15% uptime.
    healing dummies don't put it in combat or there's some shit going on about that. If you want to try a healing proc trinket on dummies go on the combat ones, throw a dot or anything on them, then start healing yourself (you may need to damage yourself a bit)

Deleted
    16.16% up time across 4 bosses, and that's counting first boss where I was DPS, thus not having it equipped.