Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

All this QQ about Legion... really?

I don't get it why so many people are QQing lately about the Legion expansion and it's content.

The game has come to the point where people have already geared to the maximum possible, done all quests, all areas, all mythics, order hall, etc.
    Why do they come to this forum to complain about Legion not having enough content?
    Raids and Mythic+ arent even out yet!

Why dont u guys stop playing this game, take a break until the 20th and GTFO? Do something else! Enjoy the sun, enjoy ur friends, study, work, family!

Am I the only one who loves and enjoys this expansion to its max?

FYI: I play about 15h/weekly, not daily!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I don't get it why so many people are QQing lately about the Legion expansion and it's content.

The game has come to the point where people have already geared to the maximum possible, done all quests, all areas, all mythics, order hall, etc.
    Why do they come to this forum to complain about Legion not having enough content?

Why dont u guys stop playing this game, take a break until the 20th and GTFO? Do something else! Enjoy the sun, enjoy ur friends, study, work, family!

And why don't people stop complaining about those who complain, some people have more time to play than you OP but it's fine, everything is heavily gated just so those who can't put in the time don't feel left behind.

Somebody's already complaining that there's a lack of content? That's interesting indeed. I'm rather enjoying it as well but ofc I haven't had the time to play constantly so only an hour or two every now and then.

Some people are only happy when they're complaining. Not just about WoW, either. Some people are just that way about everything.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deja vu anybody?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryn View Post
    Somebody's already complaining that there's a lack of content? That's interesting indeed. I'm rather enjoying it as well but ofc I haven't had the time to play constantly so only an hour or two every now and then.
    Specifically we've got people who systematically rushed the content, reaching level 105 or higher before even coming to Legion, complaining that they're out of things to do. It's like, jesus... I wonder why that is.

At least back in the days of EQ or DAoC, people who rushed through all the content just went and camped mobs or did PvP or something instead of moping around saying they were bored. If you know you get bored - DO NOT RUSH CONTENT! How hard is it?

A little unfair I know - we were all young and foolish once, but still...

QQing about people QQing is always a humorous response.

Too much PvP in this expac for me to buy it at this time (intentional or not, it's still the suck)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you lack content you must return your copy of Legion to the store immediately. It is then a given that you have received a counterfeit copy for another MMO, shadily labeled as Legion in order to trick you. The game Blizzard released is not lacking in content and you wouldn't be done with it even if you have been awake and playing every hour since release.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    QQing about people QQing is always a humorous response.

Too much PvP in this expac for me to buy it at this time (intentional or not, it's still the suck)
    That's a pretty weak reason not to buy the expansion.

Don't like PVP? Don't play on a PVP server and don't do the PVP World Quests. If you need to go to the Underbelly, hire a guard. Problem Solved.
    PVP is only an issue if you choose for it to be.

Deleted
    The big problem is that those who were faster in progressing quickly saw that Legion's end-game content quickly decends into time-gated reputation farming and a dull AP-grind. Meanwhile, casual players who aren't that far yet are awed by all the shiny stuff during the leveling experience and scoff when people tell them that Legion has a problem.
    I'll give it another week or two, when most casuals hit the Nightfallen grind and the lvl18+ AP-hole after you maxed out pre-Arcway/CoS Suramar quest-lines. Once people look at their trait-costs, see that they have no quests left to give them big AP-items, they'll ask "How am I going to get those tens of thousands of AP to finish the next level?" and the game will answer "See those Warden Towers? I hope you like grinding. Don't worry, just wait 5 days and you can get it 25% faster! Well, of course the relative AP-cost is increasing exponentially... so if you only play for 10 minutes a day artifact knowledge should be able to keep up. Have fun!"

Because this community doesn't want to enjoy the game for some reason.
    No one can ever just look at the things they found fun in the last 60 hours they spent playing over 2 weeks.
    They have to focus on 1 or 2 negatives that are only negative to them, or act like after all that time there is again nothing to do in the game, when all they have even done to start with is be mildly successful at PVE gearing.

If you aren't 850 or higher right now you are not ready for raiding. Get to crafting or farming heroics.

If you are, have you finished the pathfinder achievement. Didn't think so.

Have you prestiged yet?
    Done the new pet battle achievements?

You have the 5 man meta achievement mount? Should be easy for you with all that gear since there is no lock out on Mythics.

Ah I see, you are just a casual.
    My bad!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Content was gated in vanilla too, the problems of the game are others and they are unsolvable now. Take wow as 1 month coop game and you'll be happy with it. I'm not going to renew even if I have 10 months worth of tokens so...

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Because this community doesn't want to enjoy the game for some reason.
    No one can ever just look at the things they found fun in the last 60 hours they spent playing over 2 weeks.
    They have to focus on 1 or 2 negatives that are only negative to them, or act like after all that time there is again nothing to do in the game, when all they have even done to start with is be mildly successful at PVE gearing.

If you aren't 850 or higher right now you are not ready for raiding. Get to crafting or farming heroics.

If you are, have you finished the pathfinder achievement. Didn't think so.

Have you prestiged yet?
    Done the new pet battle achievements?

You have the 5 man meta achievement mount? Should be easy for you with all that gear since there is no lock out on Mythics.

Ah I see, you are just a casual.
    My bad!
    Lol, that's like saying: complete all the bullshit hidden things in assassin's creed to really finish the game. That's fake content.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

This is about the time that people playing WoD started realizing that all that glitters is not gold. It seems like some people are starting to see Legion in the same way...at around the same time relative to WoD launch.

As for your suggestion to stop playing the game, why would I be willing to pay $15/mo (or use gold giving Blizz $20/mo instead) to take large breaks from the game? Would you also suggest that if a movie bores you, go ahead and pay the fee to get into the movie, buy the popcorn and soda, but go sit outside for an hour or so and come back in to watch the rest of the movie?

Going way back to the golden age of WoW, for substantially less cost of the expansion and same monthly fee, I could (and did) play for 30 to 40 hours a week and never ran into the problem of running out of things to do for the entire BC expansion...much less in a couple of weeks...

Just saying.

As I stated before, this is like being poisoned by water due to huge amounts of intake, then complaining about poisonous nature of water.
    Most of these people describe over 200 hours worth of content done in a week. That is much more than most games offer these days. And that is not even taking upcoming raids into account.

Its the internet. What do you expect ? there will always be Aholes complaining about everything. Even if they enjoy it. If everyone that played the game had something to say then it would be about 3% negative and 97 positive. Its only the minority that complains that is on the forums complaining. The rest are in game having a blast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to see any complains so far?
    There is like 1-2 threads going on how someone is burned out.

In previous expansions there would be loads on each page already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Why dont u guys stop playing this game, take a break until the 20th and GTFO?

Savage level 9000

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    As I stated before, this is like being poisoned by water due to huge amounts of intake, then complaining about poisonous nature of water.
    Most of these people describe over 200 hours worth of content done in a week. That is much more than most games offer these days. And that is not even taking upcoming raids into account.
    a week has 168 hours. so those people play about 28h/day worth the content?. u are right, that is SICK!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a couple threads up from people who nolifed an expansion that isn't designed to be nolifed through and trying to pin it on the game rather than their own lack of self control. Wait until Mythic+ and raids open up before we start declaring the sky is falling because a minority demographic that's used to being able to crush through to cap and jump straight into raiding from WoD got burned out.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    I'll give it another week or two, when most casuals hit the Nightfallen grind and the lvl18+ AP-hole after you maxed out pre-Arcway/CoS Suramar quest-lines.
    As a casual myself I don't mind, I enjoy what I can do in my own time and appreciate that every activity I do in the game now count towards some sort of progression.

As for the Nightfallen reputation I don't mind, I have no reason to rush to the end.
    I can talk only for myself not other casuals, but my approach is to not take WoW as a 100 meters run, but as a Marathon. I'll get everything, in time. No one's breathing on my neck for which I need to have everything maxed out at not even two weeks of expansion being released.