Thread: World Quests

Deleted

World Quests

I feel incredibly slow and squishy when doing world quests on my fire mage compared to my outlaw rogue.
    Do you guys have any advice on talent choices, perhaps even spec to perform better in quest scenarios where mobs should die quickly 1 by 1 most of the time?

Get Archmage Vargoth as a bodyguard, he gives +20% damage. Then proceed to just nuke everything before it's a problem.

Remember you have cooldowns. Fire Mage relies on actually using them, so don't be afraid to pull a bunch of things and Combustion them.

Blast wave. Living Bomb. Cinderstorm or meteor.
    Kite if need be with blast wave and icy floes.
    Flamestrike proc for an additional slow.
    I tried this without blast wave (didntcwork as well because of the lack of dmg taken increase and lack of slow)
    use cool downs. I fell in love with cinderstorm this way because you can use it in a rotation between procs very fluidly.

raising ilvl also helps a ton..after reaching 820~830, content became much easier

Deleted
    what ilvl are you? at 845 things die pretty easy, yesterday soloed the pvp boss wich have 12M helath, does alot of dmg and he shadowstep into your face every few second, kite and make them burn!

Use fighter chow, and Modera or Vargoth as bodyguards (switched b/w the both of them though to lvl them up)