Deleted

World Quest Complete Alert Frame - Movable?

I can't find it in MoveAnything, is there any way to move the world quest completion alert?

Quote Originally Posted by Gulnash View Post
    I can't find it in MoveAnything, is there any way to move the world quest completion alert?
    I believe the frame you are looking for is anchored to the new talking heads frame.

I have another question: Are the new zone abilities (most notably masquerade in Suramar) moveable with MoveAnything? The "Zone Ability" anchor seems only to work for WoD zone abilities, unfortunately. Help is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by fabonaut View Post
    I believe the frame you are looking for is anchored to the new talking heads frame.

I have another question: Are the new zone abilities (most notably masquerade in Suramar) moveable with MoveAnything? The "Zone Ability" anchor seems only to work for WoD zone abilities, unfortunately. Help is greatly appreciated!
    It might be called ExtraActionButton1 or something similar to that.
    Though most action bar addons should also support moving that, such as Dominos, Bartender.
    I would be surprised if it were a different button, unless there are cases where you need both.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Not sure, but the (anonymous) alert frames can be anchored to any of the frames in AlertFrame.alertFrameSubSystems, including the TalkingHeadFrame

So I'm just guessing, maybe you'd have to move whatever it's anchored to instead, or make it anchor to only 1 frame and move that instead

https://github.com/Gethe/wow-ui-sour...lertFrames.lua

Deleted
    The WorldQuestCompletionFrame can be moved by moving its anchorframe which is called AlertFrame. I use this code to move it:

AlertFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    AlertFrame:SetPoint("CENTER","UIParent",x,y) where x and y are your offset numbers.