[BM] Opener for single + multi target?

Hey guys,

I couldn't find a detailled guide for the opener.
    I'm planning to just use the 13 points for beastmastery, so Titan's Thunder is not option yet.
    Also i am playing with barrage at the moment.

Could someone please explain me the step by step opener for single/multitarget?

Thanks alot in advance.

Greetz.

I already checked your Guide
    But I can't find and word about barrage?

Where is its Place in your Rotation and opener?
    Great Guide by the way ������

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrone View Post

Talking abit out of my ass here so I can only guess but I think perhaps AMOC is higher dmg overall than barrage for BM because the birds scale with mastery and barrage does not for BM, hence why he doesn't have a seperate opener for AOE and doesn't use barrage.
    Also I think Volley is often used as well, at least for mythic dungeons.

Deleted
    I would rethink using Barrage as BM. (Some good info about it in the same guide)

Remember that AMoC resets if the target dies within the duration. Used correctly on trash/adds you can have it rolling for the last ~14 seconds of every targets life, granted they are not AoE'd down perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrone View Post

Since the guide does not recommend Barrage in any (current) situation, it's not included in the opener. Simply cast it after everything else is done (proceed with your rotation part).

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Since the guide does not recommend Barrage in any (current) situation, it's not included in the opener. Simply cast it after everything else is done (proceed with your rotation part).
    Hey Azor, I was checking your guide and I don't see any mention about stampede (i.e. when exactly in the opener to pop it). Could you clarify? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Hey Azor, I was checking your guide and I don't see any mention about stampede (i.e. when exactly in the opener to pop it). Could you clarify? Thanks!
    Stampede is off the GCD, cast it as soon as you know whatever it's hitting won't be moved for 12 seconds.