10+ Year Old Account

Demon hunter Druid aesthetic

So,mom not sure how many ppl play HoTS here but there are "alternate timeline skins" so some wow characters and I've always been interested in the Druid hunter so to speak.

It's technically still a demon hunter but with nature used in place of skills and I was wondering, if blizzard made a warlock quest equivalent to gain aesthetic,lore changing abilities, do you think this could be a possibility?

This also goes for the fel Druid form of malfuiron"

I wouldn;t hold my breath.

The alternate skins in hots are just more of a joke "What if illidan and Malfurion's places were switched"

There is no such thing as a fel druid or a nature/druidic demon hunter. They dotn exist in lore, and it ruins the 'class' fantasy they are pushing since they'd be stealing another classes feel.

There are better chances of them adding in a playable devilsaur race or forsaken druids before this (ie: next to 0%)

Deleted
    the alternate timeline skins in hots are really cool, but i dont think its something we will ever see in wow.

7+ Year Old Account
    dont bring hots alternate reality skins in this.

Formerly known as Arafal

I've often thought about having "spell packs" like this, that would cosmetically turn a class into something else (shaman into witchdoctor for example), but Blizzard absolutely would not add anything lorebreaking.

So you wouldn't get demonic druids, or natury demon hunters, but you might get Blood Mages, Witchdoctors, Shadow Hunters, Spiritwalkers, Chloromancers, Blademasters, Priestess of the Moon, Hydromancers etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I think a glyph from inscription could be perfect for this then, it means nothing but appearance. Even if it's as costly as those prof mounts.

Came across plenty of DHs mogged to look like druids, one can pretend I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.