Proud of lil wayne, are you?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...uPs?li=BBnb7Kz

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lil Wayne says the racial makeup of the crowd at one of his shows was "clearly a message that there was no such thing as racism."

The rapper was asked Tuesday on Fox Sports' "Skip and Shannon: Undisputed" about a show in suburban New York where the crowd was mostly white. He said it was "a perfect example" that racism doesn't exist. Wayne says the crowd at his shows "has always been everybody."

Watch the video as he gets more into his opinion and you can see the strong resentment from shannon sharpe (although he managed to remain professional). but I feel for shannon he might have really experienced racism and it has tainted his view of the world we live in. much like a white person gets a bad view of a black person and begins their racist thoughts. vicious cycle, one that blm, kkk and other hate groups seem to feed on and i wish more people like lil wayne would stand up and say nah that shit happening to everybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dem Gen-OT race threads.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaahhhh! What?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Race topics aren't allowed on these forums.

Closing this.