Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Paladin world quests only giving int trinkets?

I've been stuck for a while trying to get some better trinkets for ret, and since the dungeons seem incapable of dropping any trinkets for me specifically, I always check through the world quests. So far every trinket that has came up has been +int.

I talked with other Paladins in my guild and they are getting the same, only int trinkets from world quests. I though possibly it was just showing +int and maybe when I finished the world quest it would give me one appropriate for my loot specification(set to ret exclusively). Nope, Just +int trinkets. I thought, well maybe there aren't any +str trinkets from world quests, but a DK linked and 840 +str trinket that he got from a world quest. Is this just an odd set of luck for both myself and all the paladins of my guild, or is everyone else just getting +int from world quests as a paladin as well?
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    I've been stuck for a while trying to get some better trinkets for ret, and since the dungeons seem incapable of dropping any trinkets for me specifically, I always check through the world quests. So far every trinket that has came up has been +int.

I talked with other Paladins in my guild and they are getting the same, only int trinkets from world quests. I though possibly it was just showing +int and maybe when I finished the world quest it would give me one appropriate for my loot specification(set to ret exclusively). Nope, Just +int trinkets. I thought, well maybe there aren't any +str trinkets from world quests, but a DK linked and 840 +str trinket that he got from a world quest. Is this just an odd set of luck for both myself and all the paladins of my guild, or is everyone else just getting +int from world quests as a paladin as well?
    No, there are two that can drop as far as I know: Devilsaur Stomp-something, a melee DPS trinket with +haste and a proc that lets you do damage while moving, and a flat +str +random stat trinket. I've got about 3x of the Devilsaur thing now, seems to always come from the dino-stomping WQ in Suramar (makes sense).

I've had the same luck as a prot pally. 3 trinkets have popped up for world quests and all 3 have been INT, which is a spec that I haven't even gotten my artifact weapon for because I don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    maybe when I finished the world quest it would give me one appropriate for my loot specification(set to ret exclusively).
    World quest rewards ignore your loot specification.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same for monks, all the monks in my guild (all WW for obvious reasons) are only getting int trinkets as well.. Since they ignore loot spec (as cFortyfive said) it's either bugged (no one is getting it) or a bad streak of RNG.. WQs is deployed to everyone, the same bunch, at the same time.. So two ret paladins for example should have the exact same rewards availiable from WQs at all times.

And all classes should have the same WQs, gear slot can differ for gear rewards though.

/Tinfoil Hat... game is encouraging people to roll healers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    It's the same for monks, all the monks in my guild (all WW for obvious reasons) are only getting int trinkets as well.. Since they ignore loot spec (as cFortyfive said) it's either bugged (no one is getting it) or a bad streak of RNG.. WQs is deployed to everyone, the same bunch, at the same time.. So two ret paladins for example should have the exact same rewards availiable from WQs at all times.

And all classes should have the same WQs, gear slot can differ for gear rewards though.
    That is very interesting. As a healing monk, I have only seen agi trinkets from WQs.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm this has been happening to me as well.

Never leave Ret spec but I've gotten 2-3 int trinkets. Oh well, they at least help us boost our ilvl.

Mainly Holy Paladin here, and I have gotten 3 Intellect Trinkets out of the 12-15 trinket Wq I have had, the leftovers were all Str or Su'esh trinkets.

I got a Mythic Maw of Souls WQ that rewards a +40 LIFE relic.

Drat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I got a Mythic Maw of Souls WQ that rewards a +40 LIFE relic.

Drat.
    And here I am getting 600g from it when I want that relic

Came here to bitch about the life relics, I see it's already been noted.
    Please, please give me a holy relic. Prot weapon: 840, 840, 850. Ret weapon 825, 850, 825. Grrrrrr.

Yes, the intel trinkets are real. I lucked out in dungeons so I'm ok. But that's all I ever see.

Just got a 835 and a 845 trinket for Ret today, both in Azsuna. Just straight str+secondary stat though.

LIFE RELICS THOUGH IS TOTALLY A THING THAT IS EVERYWHERE. I can't get my last Holy Relic for Ashbringer :/

I have already build a house for myself from Arcane relics as ret.. funny that my prot weapon is the same ilvl as my Ashbringer without any struggle(872).

Ive gotten two strength trinkets today already even though my MS is holy. Ive gotten a few int trinkets as well, but I was logged out as ret and when world quests reset I got a few strength trinkets rather than int trinkets.

Prot pally here, been seeing INT trinkets world quests, but today I've got two Strength trinkets both with mastery on them, one had leech too. I think both in Azsuna as well.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    I'm getting Int trinkets or really shit Strength ones, either bad itemization like Versa/Mastery or low item level ones.

To top it off, I'm also only ever getting goddamn Life relics. So far every relic I've seen from a WQ that was at least 830+ has been a Life Relic.

noticed that too, and holy relics. I just went out and got them so if I decide to go holy for my second artifact I have trinkets and relics. /shrug although last night I had 2 str trinkets..both with versatility as the secondary -_-

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They should have replaced the daily quest system with the world quest system but kept the loot system (where quests gave points/apexis/rep/etc that could be used to buy the items you wanted from vendors).

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not int trinkets it's life relics, as a prot/ret paladin, it's getting really old really quickly since I have horrible luck getting relics to drop from 5 mans.