Deleted

Small aid to a shadow Aoe

1, Make shadow Crash a base line ability. its too clunkly to actually use in a big stack VF rotation but does help with packs.

2, Take Psychic Link from the pvp talents and put it where shadow crash was. No one in their right mind would take Pyschic link over shadow mania anyways besides 30% of a mind blast in a pvp enviroment is NOTHING.

These steps keeps the class fantasy (lol ok blizz) changes nothing in a raid situation gives the pvp team a chance to replace it with a talent that could actually do something in pvp.

It's not huge it wont make us be aoe masters it will just help in 5 mans the plastyle wont really change as in a raid you would take mindbender ofc.

Priest has a lot of issues this will help one of them.

Thoughts on this?

If someone could please post this on the US forums if you agree that would be helpful everyone knows blizz don't care to read the EU forums.

I think i'd rather get rid of shadow crash altogether and put in the perk that our mind sear spreads dots like one of our legendary items. Granted that would also require something new for that legendary i suppose.

I just really hate shadow crash. I want it gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefonovich View Post
    I think i'd rather get rid of shadow crash altogether and put in the perk that our mind sear spreads dots like one of our legendary items. Granted that would also require something new for that legendary i suppose.

I just really hate shadow crash. I want it gone.
    Blizzard seem to want to cater to their "class fantasy" thing they created so i highly doubt they want us to be able to instantly apply our dots ( the legendary sucks ass only works in VF and has limited targets And blizz don't give a shit about pvp)

There are plenty of threads to discuss this, closing.