Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I've said it before. This isn't just some crazy lady, this is actually over the line of mentally derailed. I don't mean this as an insult, but seriously, she needs professional help.
    You say that, but i have only seen feminists and progressives defend her and condone her behaviour.
    Then again, Laci green's or The red pill movie have shown more than enough of what these communities are like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't really know what you're accusing these people of doing beyond being... well, annoying. I mean, there are annoying people everywhere. Do you have an appreciable assessment on the increase of annoying people vis-a-vis SJW-ing?
    Trying to destroy a man's life goes beyond being "annoying"
    But i guess you will pretend that it didn't happen, despite the hundreds, if not thousands of incidents like it that have happened the last year or two.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2017-07-11 at 10:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post

Trying to destroy a man's life goes beyond being "annoying"
    But i guess you will pretend that it didn't happen, despite the hundreds, if not thousands of incidents like it that have happened the last year or two.
    You have actual, quantifiable reports of the "hundreds" and "thousands?"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Anita Sarkeesian spoke at the fucking United Nations.

How long are you guys going to keep this meme of "nobody listens to them" up?
    who?! No seriously the majority of things that come up about her is right wing attack stuff, breitbart, info wars, ect Making sensationalist click bait titles on her 2 min speech at a UN committee of like 20 people and that was 2 years ago.