Extract a web page to word format

Hi guys, I'm trying to do something nice and easy to have acces to the boss strats. So I'm trying to "extract" a part from a web page to a Word format but right I could only do it to PDF format. So it's alright but I can't get the text how I want or modify it since PDF are "locked". I tryed some PDF to word converters but the only thing it did was to put a image of my PDF on a word page x).

Here is the link of what I want to extract:

http://www.blizzspirit.com/strategie...ude/nythendra/

So I only want to extract the "Stratégie" part and when I try to select and paste it to a word it's all weird and really difficult to get how I want. So I used PDF creator to extrat my selection on a PDF format so now I juste need to get my PDF to be exploitable in Word.

If anyone has an idea!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    Hi guys, I'm trying to do something nice and easy to have acces to the boss strats. So I'm trying to "extract" a part from a web page to a Word format but right I could only do it to PDF format. So it's alright but I can't get the text how I want or modify it since PDF are "locked". I tryed some PDF to word converters but the only thing it did was to put a image of my PDF on a word page x).

Here is the link of what I want to extract:

http://www.blizzspirit.com/strategie...ude/nythendra/

So I only want to extract the "Stratégie" part and when I try to select and paste it to a word it's all weird and really difficult to get how I want. So I used PDF creator to extrat my selection on a PDF format so now I juste need to get my PDF to be exploitable in Word.

If anyone has an idea!

Highlight text.
    Copy said text.
    Open word.
    Paste as plain text.
    ?????
    Profit.

Deleted
    Wouldn't it be easier to just save the HTML page?

Well the thing Is I want to make a special folder with allo the strat and I want it to be flexible si I can had things as want but keep most if the original post. So just copying the HTML prevent me from modifying anything. And I tryed to just copy paste but there is to many things that Word isn't putting back as it was. So I'm stuck but I find hard to believe that there is nothing to just extrat a part if a web page as it is and allow you to change it as you please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    Well the thing Is I want to make a special folder with allo the strat and I want it to be flexible si I can had things as want but keep most if the original post. So just copying the HTML prevent me from modifying anything. And I tryed to just copy paste but there is to many things that Word isn't putting back as it was. So I'm stuck but I find hard to believe that there is nothing to just extrat a part if a web page as it is and allow you to change it as you please
    Open Notepad. Copy the page's HTML (right click > View Source) to Notepad. Save as a .html file, enjoy. You can then just open the .html file again in notepad to edit it. Just because its HTML doesn't mean you can't edit it. The vast majority of it is still just text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Open Notepad. Copy the page's HTML (right click > View Source) to Notepad. Save as a .html file, enjoy. You can then just open the .html file again in notepad to edit it. Just because its HTML doesn't mean you can't edit it. The vast majority of it is still just text.
    It's all text. Entirely text.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It's all text. Entirely text.
    Yes it is technically text, however not everyone understands how HTML works, and its very easy to mess with it and break it. I meant that the vast majority of the page would be text that he could freely play with without breaking it somehow.