Deleted

Resto neck enchant

Hello fellow druids,

I have a question regarding our neck enchant.

Icy veins says Enchant Neck - Mark of the Trained Soldier (+300 mastery) while noxxic refers to Enchant Neck - Mark of the Ancient Priestess (Use: Permanently enchants a necklace to sometimes heal a nearby ally for 51,878.)

what enchant are you guys running and why?

15+ Year Old Account
    When in doubt I always use the information I didn't get from noxxic. Seriously, noxxic is toxic. But who am I to judge a website? To each his own.

I don't have any specific numbers but I heard that during beta the proc from Mark of the Ancient Priestess was bullshit so I went for the mastery one, especially since I'm running 5-mans. But in order to decide which one is a better heal output we'd need a ~number of procs I guess... has anyone tried it out?
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

I'd take 300 mastery over an occasional small heal any day.

Deleted
    According to wowhead the procrates are
    1.5rppm - heal 1.7k HPS with the number you gave but it's lower on wowhead which would make it 1.06k HPS
    2.5rppm - damage neck enchants
    2.5rppm - mark of the claw (550 haste & crit) averaging at 137haste & crit (proc lasts 6 seconds)
    300 mastery

If you had to chose between the mastery and the healing enchant then go mastery. The proc rate isn't high enough to warrant taking it. I would like to think that mark of the claw is better than the mastery for raids at least. While mastery is the better choice for dungeons since you'll have HoTs stacked up on people in raids that's not really going to be the case(other than on tanks or people debuffed for x seconds) so crit pulls ahead of mastery. If you get lucky you'll be able to line up SotF WGs with mark of the claw procs at least partly which should make a somewhat noticeable difference and even if you don't the stats will benefit your rejuvs. If you're going to be running spring blossoms then mastery again increases in value as you're guaranteed it's benefit even on targets where you'd only use one rejuv if they are sat in your mushroom.

TL;DR - Mastery over the heal. Consider mark of the claw based on whether or not you'll get a decent benefit from your mastery.

Go with Mastery. Especially if u go for 5man. U can consider the Haste&Crit (Mark of the Claw) for pure raiding.
    Just like AnoExpress stated

I think Mark of the Claw is still not proccing from heals, only from damage.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

Quote Originally Posted by Torty View Post
    I think Mark of the Claw is still not proccing from heals, only from damage.
    Havent tested myself. If so, u sure wanna go for Mastery