Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Haven't we already discussed that most countries in Eastern Europe are poor? How do you want them to help refugees when we can barely help our people? And this raises the next question, who should we help first, our elderly, sick and poor or the immigrants? Plus, this reminded me that when refugees were sent here, in Romania, many said that they don't want to live here, they want Germany or Sweden.

If you were in our situation, who would you help first, your citizens in need or foreign immigrants, since most are exactly that, not refugees?
    I think we should make a difference between the various EE countries and not paint them all with the same brush. There is a difference between Poland, Romania and the Czech Republic.
    And honestly, it's pretty much Poland that is the focus of the discussion at the moment, since it takes (by far) the most funds, but also shows little solidarity. With a government that tries to erode the constitutional state to boot.
    And no, this isn't about punishing the outcome of an election - it's taking a step back to check if Poland can still be part of the European Union if it violates the terms it met when it joined. If the polish people want some sort of pseudo-democracy then sure by all means, go have it. But don't be surprised if your neighbours start to raise an eyebrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    As soon as you take them on our soil they are subject to all sorts of rights and laws to protect them.

So, that would be "let them in".
    Don't have too - Tow the boat back.
    Ship them back.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, It's been a few days and still it has not been News worthy in any local media in my country (not even any anti-EU political party mentioned it).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Sweden received 200 000 asylum seekers in 2015 - the Swedish population is less than 10 million, Sweden received people at a 2% rate.
    And that is important, because as far as migration waves (and this is again why i'm harping on about the percentages) because that is historically high and unprecedented, as far as world wide fucking migration goes.
    So when you hear '1%' migration stop thinking 1% and start thinking massive and historically significant events sized migration.
    Almost 10% of austrians current population were refugees at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    People like me? People who defend the truth against the WE propaganda machine? Yeah, i guess we are really dangerous to your sick ideologies! Keep hiding dude, live in fear, we will tear your dreamworld apart.

(oh, by the way huns are not slavic, but don't worry, no one expects from you to know anything beside how to suck muslim dick perfectly)

infracted - trolling
    Dude - who pissed in your cheerios?

Your attitude and actions are exactly why you get labled as "Deplorable". What kind of a human being uses such horrible bigoted language!?

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    If I lose all my paperwork and want to enter Hungary I'm denied. If I go to Syria then lose my paperwork and enter EU I am labeled a refugee and given free access.
    No, that is not how it works and I suspect you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Dude - who pissed in your cheerios?

Your attitude and actions are exactly why you get labled as "Deplorable". What kind of a human being uses such horrible bigoted language!?
    Ehm... do you realize this is a topic about Europe? Who is calling us "deplorable"? Oh, you are an american... let me go down to your level: w r o n g t o p i c m i s t e r

Deleted
    One thing I like about some eastern Europeans is... you hate everything
    Americans, then zoom in and it's western Europe, then zoom in its Romanians, then zoom in and it's those rich city boys in Budapest, then zoom in its those cocksuckers in the north area that are ruining everything....
    A world filled with hatred. How charming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    One thing I like about some eastern Europeans is... you hate everything
    Americans, then zoom in and it's western Europe, then zoom in its Romanians, then zoom in and it's those rich city boys in Budapest, then zoom in its those cocksuckers in the north area that are ruining everything....
    A world filled with hatred. How charming.
    Dam Eastern Europeans! They ruined Eastern Europe!