Is Duke Falrevere a threat to the Alliance/Horde?

For those who wonder, Duke Falrevere is the ''Pirate King'' of Warcraft and the leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers but he has not made an appearance in the game yet even though he is a major figurine. Do you think he posess an acctual threat or is he more like a neutral character? Because his naval fleet possibly outnumbers both alliance/horde if i am correct although the skyships are stronger but after seeing that Outlaw Rogues are turning pirates maybe he will be involved soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaltherion View Post
    For those who wonder, Duke Falrevere is the ''Pirate King'' of Warcraft and the leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers but he has not made an appearance in the game yet even though he is a major figurine. Do you think he posess an acctual threat or is he more like a neutral character? Because his naval fleet possibly outnumbers both alliance/horde if i am correct although the skyships are stronger but after seeing that Outlaw Rogues are turning pirates maybe he will be involved soon.

Think this should be in the lore section.

Though, could see him in a 'sea' expansion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    He hasn't appeared or been mentioned ingame because he's from the RPG. The RPG is not canon.

I mean if he's going to a be a threat they'll have to find a good reason for why a regular human is a threat to the slayers of undead/olds gods/demons/lich kings/dragon aspects/old gods left over power/demons/demons. So he's probably just going to be some push over quest boss if hes ever introduced unless blizzard decides to buff him with some old god related stuff.

Deleted
    He's in the RPG so not actually canon yet, I'm sure they might grab him at some point though alongside Kul Tiras if an expansion ever comes round for it.