Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I dislike local people who drive considerably under the driving limit, but generally I am a fairly laid back driver who at all times tries to be ready to correct other drivers mistakes.

10 years into driving I am still at no fault for an accident and I've got zero tickets for speeding.

The last one might have something to do with the fact that I mostly drive 1 km/h below the tolerance level and nobody ever cares about me because 90% of other drivers are even faster.

Welcome to Germany, no speed limits yo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurried.
    Impatient.
    Leadfooted.
    Annoyed by red lights.
    Annoyed by slow, sluggish drivers.
    Annoyed by drivers on their phones.
    Annoyed by drivers that get in my way.
    Annoyed by drivers that don't know how to drive.
    Annoyed by drivers that don't know the rules of the road (you did not have right of way, yo).
    Last edited by Daws001; 2016-09-16 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    I only speed when the road is clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    I commuted 1.5 hours for a few miles every day in LA. I learned to get good music, pick a lane, and just accept that it takes time.

I've also, maybe, put my cell phone on the dashboard while it played a movie...I might have done that too...
    THIS. Figure out what lane you need to be in, get it as soon as you can...and take it easy.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I have perfected the art of driving with my knee, even around corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I have perfected the art of driving with my knee, even around corners.
    Do you really need both hands to put on your makeup?

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Do you really need both hands to put on your makeup?
    I don't know, do you?.

Deleted
    Well, I'm Finnish, so I was born one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the handbrake. Other than that, I obey the laws and keep everything running smooth and safe.

I don't know, do you?.
    Aw, that's no fun. Hoping for something witty most common with people who are raised with other male siblings, were in a frat, etc. I apologize.

Aw, that's no fun. Hoping for something witty most common with people who are raised with other male siblings, were in a frat, etc. I apologize.
    Well your attempted insult was pretty lame, it came off as scripted and rehearsed (badly I might add). I'm a lion roaming the plains and you are like a tadpole in an algae pond to me.

Deleted
    Often just have Tesla autopilot on these days. Other than that, very relaxed and not easuly aggitated.

I spend many hours a week on the road.

Well your attempted insult was pretty lame, it came off as scripted and rehearsed (badly I might add). I'm a lion roaming the plains and you are like a tadpole in an algae pond to me.
    But your response said otherwise. "Whatever you say goes back to you" isn't exactly the lion. The lion would use that insult and turn into one this direction, perhaps something to do with my mama, girl, etc? Either way, that's my bad. Insulting bro humor probably isn't something that works online. I'll go mess with one of the bros on here.

But your response said otherwise. "Whatever you say goes back to you" isn't exactly the lion. The lion would use that insult and turn into one this direction, perhaps something to do with my mama, girl, etc? Either way, that's my bad. Insulting bro humor probably isn't something that works online. I'll go mess with one of the bros on here.
    I was just toying with you, lions always toy with whatever is running around that they don't want to eat. So don't cry.

Someone said it already... I'm a 'hasty but law abiding driver'. Meaning... I usually go 5 over... EXCEPT near the navy base close to my house. Because the base police love pulling people over. I don't allow myself to be late for anything, so no point speeding to get somewhere in a hurry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Often just have Tesla autopilot on these days. Other than that, very relaxed and not easuly aggitated.

I spend many hours a week on the road.
    I find it so distracting. Then again I also hate and don't use even cruise control, I like to use my right foot to control my speed always. Still can't drive in sandals or flip-flops, it must be real shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Scared, slow student driver. When you see a car with a bright P sign on the back going 30 mph in a 40 zone, it's probably me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal, I guess? Sometimes I'm aggressive and others I'm defensive. Where I live traffic is never that bad so you don't need to drive like a mad man to get to where you're going. If I'm upstate? Yeah I gotta turn it to 11 and force myself in lanes or I'll never get anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going too work Id say I'm a regular Joe. Just go with the flow of traffic (I leave for work in rush hour).

Coming back is a whole different story. On the way back home I'm a "you better get the fuck outta my way" driver. Slow people in the left lane is my biggest pet peeve, that and people who will not pass semi's (on either side) and just sit in their blind-spots, Like, do you want to get turned into a can? OH and cyclists, don't even get me started on cyclists, god i hate them.

I used to be a more aggressive driver, always changing lanes etc, until one afternoon when I lived in Tampa and I was heading home from work, got behind a grandpa in his big farm style Ford doing 30 in a 45, so of course I passed him, made my turn onto Busch Blvd, doing my usual impatient lane changing, I got stopped at a light on Armenia Ave and I looked ahead of me at the people who made it through and there was that damn old man in his truck.

He took his time, stayed in one lane and ended up ahead of me. After that I don't get crazy and try to hurry anymore. A little above the speed limit, but no more real rush, I'll get there when I do.

Mostly mild. I generally drive slightly above the speed limit and stay in a single lane. Sometimes I will get a case of road rage when others around me can't follow simple traffic rules or cut me off, but I try not to. My car is a twin turbo v6 with over 400hp, so I do love hitting 60mph from a dead stop in 4 seconds when it is safe to do so. Gotta make sure those turbos still work every once in awhile.