Instant Cast - possible to do?

Hello,

Question to macro experts

Spells like Destruction Warlock's Rain of Fire, Fire Mage's Flamestrike, Demon Hunter's Sigils are circle things that you target directly on the ground, not onto the target.

My question is, would it be possible to make such a macro that you don't have to confirm the location with left mouse button? So the spell is immedietaly casted at the point where you currently hover the mouse?

Just like smartcasts work in League of Legends, Hearoes of the Storm or Dota2.

Thanks!

No. You'd have to have a keyboard or a mouse that can do macros and do it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Hello,

Question to macro experts

Spells like Destruction Warlock's Rain of Fire, Fire Mage's Flamestrike, Demon Hunter's Sigils are circle things that you target directly on the ground, not onto the target.

My question is, would it be possible to make such a macro that you don't have to confirm the location with left mouse button? So the spell is immedietaly casted at the point where you currently hover the mouse?

Just like smartcasts work in League of Legends, Hearoes of the Storm or Dota2.

Thanks!
    Unfortunately, WoW needs you to double click to cast that kind of spells, at least now the "target area" casts like Rain of Fire or Heroic Leap have an automatic max distance limit. Is an improvement but I get it, still having to double click can be annoying. Although I consider that part of the hassle of those spells is exactly that, making you think about exactly where you want it to land, thus, giving a degree of game complexity. I've seen mages making incredibly skilled use of their Elemental's "target area" Frost Nova combined with their own Frost Nova.

Sorry for combat resing this thread, but I'm so excited that Blizzard finally added this feature!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Casting-in-7-1! <-- here more detailed info

Ty Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Sorry for combat resing this thread, but I'm so excited that Blizzard finally added this feature!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Casting-in-7-1! <-- here more detailed info

Ty Blizz
    Relevant additions to a thread are fine.
    No need to apologise in those cases.
    Useful if this thread comes up in a search.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.