Poll: Yarr?Bleed?Shadow?

7+ Year Old Account

Choosing main pvp spec,never been harder!

Aight,so i'm about to level up my pvp alt and i'm at lvl 102 as we speak.
    I've tried all 3 specs in pvp but i really can't choose one spec.

So i'm looking for tips and trix about it here since you have to put quite an effort into your Artifacts.

Which spec would you go / are going?
    One that works in 5man mythics but mainly for PvP.

Cheers!

Depends on what you looking for, assassin can kill a target without even being stuck on said target, but lack control and surviability.

Outlaw depends more on being stuck to your target but lacks mobility but got great controll and surviabilty, (cheapshot, between the eyes, gouge, blind, dismantle, pistolshot slow )

Sub got decent control but great mobility and with talents decent saurvivability. (fucking 30 sec vanish like a boss )

For me control in pvp is the most important thing so I vote outlaw. I like to be sustained and survive 2 vs 1 situations by using cc in a cleaver way!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Depends on what you looking for, assassin can kill a target without even being stuck on said target, but lack control and surviability.

Outlaw depends more on being stuck to your target but lacks mobility but got great controll and surviabilty, (cheapshot, between the eyes, gouge, blind, dismantle, pistolshot slow )

Sub got decent control but great mobility and with talents decent saurvivability. (fucking 30 sec vanish like a boss )

For me control in pvp is the most important thing so I vote outlaw. I like to be sustained and survive 2 vs 1 situations by using cc in a cleaver way!
    Yeah they do all have their special tools... Guess i'll just keep trying each spec until i know since i mostly level by BG's anyway.. Thanks for your opinions thought!

Deleted
    So one week before raids open, I am still torn apart. I don't like Assa because it feels clunky and slow to me. I love Sub and can outperform Outlaw on ST with 2-3k dps more during my 10 minute dummy sessions.

I think I will go Sub/Outlaw for raiding. Sub is just superior the better my gear gets and Outlaw is extremely good for Trash and Bosses with several adds.

What would be an argument pro Assassination? Why would anyone raid with it when it's quite clearly behind the other two specs and eventually becomes worse the better your gear? I am at 850 right now and Sub already pulls ahead by far, with Heroic and Mythic gear I can't see Outlaw or Assa come even close to it.

It'll be between outlaw and sub. I think for double dps 2v2 and RMP, sub will definitely be king. For "pressure" 3v3 comps and 2v2 with a healer outlaw might be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub82 View Post
    So one week before raids open, I am still torn apart. I don't like Assa because it feels clunky and slow to me. I love Sub and can outperform Outlaw on ST with 2-3k dps more during my 10 minute dummy sessions.

I think I will go Sub/Outlaw for raiding. Sub is just superior the better my gear gets and Outlaw is extremely good for Trash and Bosses with several adds.

What would be an argument pro Assassination? Why would anyone raid with it when it's quite clearly behind the other two specs and eventually becomes worse the better your gear? I am at 850 right now and Sub already pulls ahead by far, with Heroic and Mythic gear I can't see Outlaw or Assa come even close to it.
    This is a PVP thread.

I want to be Sub but I'm just hitting so much harder as Assassination. I could be doing something wrong. I really really like how all specs can generate CP from range, unfortunately for some specs its hard to spend them from range, which is maybe one of Assassinations biggest problems. I'm kind of anticipating an Outlaw nerf so we'll see about that.