Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Any advice from anyone who has completed it as elemental on the spider gauntlet at the end? i so far have cleared all apart from that
    Thinking the way to go is spamming 'mayhem' on and off as i go up?

you can hex the big spider boss, pass it and the little spiders stop spawning.

On the way there, just alternate follow and enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    now I have +1 berserker +1 mana rager +25% health and 1500 max mana (15 withered).

my only issue is with leystalker dro, as an ench if I ghostwolf and run I can avoid him but he moves too fast for the boulders to hit.

Since 90% of the DPS comes from withereds, should I just go elemental and frost shock spam him? nothing else really should be an issue with 18-20 withereds around.
    If you have 840+ ilvl Dro shouldn't be too big of an issue for an Enhancement. Even without stuns and stuff you should be able to burst him down before he kills more than 2. Just make sure you pull small packs and keep CDs saved and expect him at any moment when you enter the circle.

That's assuming you use 20 withered from the start which you should be doing, anyway. There's no barriers to entry for getting 2000 max mana.
    Last edited by mmoc0df596f2b8; 2016-09-20 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ize View Post
    Any advice from anyone who has completed it as elemental on the spider gauntlet at the end? i so far have cleared all apart from that
    Thinking the way to go is spamming 'mayhem' on and off as i go up?
    If you have enough withered with upgrades (maybe 20+); On speed runs I just berserk them the whole way up the stairs.

Now that I finished all the chests and just need points, I just leave them on berserk the entire run lol. Big pulls, but fun and I don't worry much about Dro popping up anymore.

Deleted
    I do it as elemental all the time. Tried it as enhancement the first few times, but it's much easier to kite him as elemental (at least during his damage buff). Icefury helps for the damage boost, but isn't mandatory. Just try to get him in safe area so you can turn on Mayhem for the withered damage boost and let the withered work their magic.

The first few times I encountered him, I just gave up since it felt like he olbiterated me. Looking back though, this was mostly due to not kiting him and having very few withered. I used to start the scenario with little mana and send almost all remaining withered topside with a chest before doing Dro. If you engage him with 25+ withered though and focus on kiting/CCing him, it becomes so much easier. You'll probably lose more withered as a shaman (5-7) than most other classes, but after he's dead it's pretty much smooth sailing from there on out.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyKat View Post
    You'll probably lose more withered as a shaman (5-7) than most other classes
    Come on, yes our damage is lacking, but damage does not matter in withered training. And, our CC is very powerful when it actually works (which it does in withered training). We might be a bit behind tank specs, but we certainly aren't in a bad state for this.

If you just play boss fights as CC/interrupt as much as possible encounters, it's very easy to lose no withered at all - even on dro.