Forsaken storyline / Questing zones *low level*

I just jumped back into Warcraft and figured I'd make a new character. I'm an Undead Hunter. I've really been enjoying the Forsaken story line. It sort of caught me off guard with its darker sense of humor, compared to fluffy pandas bouncing around in other zones among other things.

I wrote this post to ask what specific zones have Forsaken quest hubs to "continue" their story. I've done Tirisfal, Silverpine, and just completed Hillsbrad. I'm assuming Arathi is next but I don't remember that zone having a whole lot of undead flavor. Just looking for some friendly advice, thanks.

*note* I'm out-leveling the zones I've been in by a fair amount but it's not an issue. Getting my lore fix before I jump into Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arathi does have undead storylines. Right at the border is a hub called Galen's Fall which has an NPC, Galen Trollbane. Lots of lore-rich quests from that guy. We got no continuation of his story for years -- until Legion, when the Death Knight class quest line story picked it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Arathi does have undead storylines. Right at the border is a hub called Galen's Fall which has an NPC, Galen Trollbane. Lots of lore-rich quests from that guy. We got no continuation of his story for years -- until Legion, when the Death Knight class quest line story picked it back up.
    Great, thanks.

Yeah, Sylvanas wanted to conquer the whole lordaeron and she also accidentaly conquers stromgarde by killing its heir (Galen Trollbande) and turning him to her side.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyser View Post
    Great, thanks.
    I think,that the next one you would like to jump after the Arathi,would be the Hinterlands,followed by the Western Plaguelands.You can go to the Eastern Plaguelands afterwards aswell,but keep in mind,that there won't be forsaken related quests in there - EPL is about the Argent Crusade and it's struggle with the Scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Yeah, Sylvanas wanted to conquer the whole lordaeron and she also accidentaly conquers stromgarde by killing its heir (Galen Trollbande) and turning him to her side.
    Sylvanas had nothing to do with his death. It was a Darkspear troll seeking Trol'kalar to fight the Gurubashi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Sylvanas had nothing to do with his death. It was a Darkspear troll seeking Trol'kalar to fight the Gurubashi.
    But what if sylvanas was troll all along ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But what if sylvanas was troll all along ?
    Elves and trolls are basically the same thing.