Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We got 11 legendaries in our guild. EIGHT of them belong to FOUR chars. So we got more people with 2 legendaries than we got with 1. This can't be working as intended.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine got two in the first week.

Deleted
    They are meant too be stupidly rare right now, and they'll get easier to obtain as the expansion goes on.

Also, take these "a friend of mine got 5 legendaries already" posts with a pinch of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm 90% certain that this has the do with the duplicate legendary protection that Blizzard added. It's something that likely affects drop rates with how it's supposed to work and it only starts once you get your first legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They are meant too be stupidly rare right now, and they'll get easier to obtain as the expansion goes on.

Also, take these "a friend of mine got 5 legendaries already" posts with a pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    "The majority in here" is absolutely meaningless, since it's really nothing versus millions of players. OPs claim cannot be supported by 5 people, 50 people or 500 people. It's all anecdotal.
    Can we get people like this to eat a cooked shoe in the event they're proven wrong?

It's so annoying to get these wannabe academics thinking that "omg small sample size" is what makes you a scientist.

These people should have to eat actual cooked shoes when they are wrong.

Deleted
    Let's say there is a roll for your char saying that you will drop a leg after 33 things that do have a chance to, if they reset to apply the change about duplicate legendary, people would then get their second in the same time

You know like false random number that are random unless you launch it again and get the exact same order of numbers

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually not buying RnG conspiracies, but the drop behaviour seems really weird and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz fucked something up.

I hope this turns out to be bugged and all those 'I am super smart and understand statisticz!!' fellas are eating their words.

It wouldn't be the first drop rate problem in 12 years of WoW .
    Last edited by Dangg; 2016-09-15 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I'm usually not buying RnG conspiracies, but the drop behaviour seems really weird and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz fucked something up.

I hope this turns out to be bugged and all those 'I am super smart and understand statisticz!!' fellas are eating their words.
    why is a bug considered a conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Because we don't know if it's bugged.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    It isn't if it's a really bug.

I feel because the legendary drop system is likely more complex and factors in more variables than how regular drops are calculated there is a real possibility of it being messed up.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2016-09-15 at 09:08 AM.

In my two guilds: 1 guy with 4 legendaries (2 on each char), 4 guys with 2 legendaries (3 of them two on the same char), and 8 guys with one. This occurrence should be so unlikely that it already should not have happened, but it did, ok, as isolated incident I'm fine with calling it rng. But with other guilds added to mix, no.

There are 4 or 5 Legendaries in my guild, the first to get one got the second yesterday, lets see if the same happens to the remaining ones with legendaries.

I've got two. Guess i should farm my 3rd before whatever's happening gets fixed

Deleted
    Considering most of the people who post on MMO-Champion are more than casual players, the argument of saying small sample size is kinda invalid, as of those millions of players alot are casuals, The fact that the people who grind out mythics every week and not get any and then people get 2 or 3 is just bizarre. In my guild only 1 person has gotten a legendary and he has two, we have about 35 active people and 60 active characters who grind out all the mythic dungeons every week. Then it should just not be possible for so many people to have more than 1 legendary or it should be insanely rare.

3 poeple in my guild have legendaries 1 guy has 3 while 2 guys have 2 the rest have none.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our guild (Frostmourne-US) has got 5 legendaries between 3 ppl. @ 2 ppl have got there 2nd.

Deleted
    We got 6 legendaries in our guild divided on 6 individuals. I am not buying your theories guys.
    Since I got my first legendary (Sephuz Secret) on 31th of August I grinded out about 100 heroic dungeons, did all Mythics every week and got all emissary chests. I did not get a second one yet. If there is a bad luck protection or if I was magically superior with the droprate I should have gotten a second one already, but I did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post

It wouldn't be the first drop rate problem in 12 years of WoW .
    Indeed lol. On the topic, three people in my guild have looted 2 legendaries each.

Deleted
    This would be so sad if true.