Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Can this myth of "raiding is hard" go away please?
    So why's your achievement tab so dogshit ?
    I mean, shouldn't mythic raiders WANT everyone to be geared for a bigger player pool of potential recruits?
    Please think about this more clearly.
    Better gear makes retards not less retarded. Your recruitment pool doesn't grow whether terribads have 10 ilvls more or less - an as accomplished player as yourself should be able to see that
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-09-15 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    So why's your achievement tab so dogshit ?

Better gear makes retards not less retarded. Your recruitment pool doesn't grow whether terribads have 10 ilvls more or less - an as accomplished player as yourself should be able to see that
    Come on now, everybody knows how the prevalence of Mythic carry groups in HFC helped foster the emergence of new raiders!

Stop with the special snowflake raiding crap. Gear and ilvl matters far too much for mythic raiders to have an advantage over anyone.
    Mythic raider A plays for 100 hours a month
    Mythic + dungeon player B plays for 100 hours a month
    World quest player C plays for 100 hours a month
    Ranked PVPer D plays for 100 hours a month
    Players A,B,C and D should all be rewarded with the same gear within 5-10% of each other. End of story.
    Why shouldnt the players doing the harder content get the better gear? Why are you wanting to be such a special snowflake? Should a neurosurgeon get paid as a custodian if they work the same hours?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Come on now, everybody knows how the prevalence of Mythic carry groups in HFC helped foster the emergence of new raiders!
    Certainly. Maybe we should have given away more runs so literally every guild by now could swim in recruits.
    Seriously though I probably was just taking some serious bait from that particular poster

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Certainly. Maybe we should have given away more runs so literally every guild by now could swim in recruits.
    Seriously though I probably was just taking some serious bait from that particular poster
    Doubtful. I'm sure by the time this thread gets into full swing #5ManLivesMatter will be trending on Twitter.

if you keep doing other content (besides raids) and mythics each week you'll be geared up just fine

Deleted
    I mean, shouldn't mythic raiders WANT everyone to be geared for a bigger player pool of potential recruits?
    Please think about this more clearly.
    If you had as much of a clue as you think you do, you'd realise and undergeared skilled player is a much more valuable recruit than a well geared assclown.

If there was a vendor giving it out full 850 gear in Dalaran, it wouldn't make recruitment easier. Ok you've gone from a paddling pool to an olympic standard, but that pool still has a massive amount of piss in it, and more people are pissing in it every day.

I don't need piss in my raid group.

Knew it was coming but it still makes me sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    sadly this - for the first time in forever 5 mens were supposed to be decent alternative - now they are complete garbage combined with limited duraction of keystone and no way to target dungeons for mythic +

raiding once again fucked over rest of the game
    They are a great alternative. They were a working alternative after HFC came out. The only drawback was difficulty didn't scale so there was no way to scale loot. Now there is.

Mythic + is an alternate progression system for gearing up a character outside of raiding. It will fulfill that need just fine.

Keystones have limited duration once activated. We've known *this* since the introduction of Mythic +. There's no reason you would activate a stone until you have 4 other people ready in the instance to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Only people who endlessly complained about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a pvper and it's massively more difficult than any raids, I don't ask to have the best gear as a pvper. I also could easily do mythic raids if I wanted to, as I did heroic raids during WOTLK.
    Drop the attitude of thinking I want everything handed to me.
    Then drop the attitude yourself. Your niche playerbase of the game is smaller than the group who does pet battles. Yet you're on a crusade to destroy raiding when close to 30% of the player base participates. That makes no sense to me.

Plus if you PVP why do you need PVE gear? From ilevel 800 to 900 it's a 4% gain in stats which doesn't even translate to 4% player power. You have it easier than raiders...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    Why shouldnt the players doing the harder content get the better gear? Why are you wanting to be such a special snowflake? Should a neurosurgeon get paid as a custodian if they work the same hours?
    /thread. I'm glad this xpac has gave somewhat of the middle finger to the casuals that cry about not getting the same people who put in more effort (not time).

When WoW came out i was finishing my HSC (last year of highschool) so i couldn't raid (plus, being oceanic, GL finding a suitable timed raiding guild!). I remember seeing the raiders in their T1 and even T2 before the armor changes and thinking "fk i wish i could raid". I could never get that gear and was stuck with running undead strat every. single. afternoon trying to get my kilt of elements for my shammy! I, or my many school mates who played WoW, never, ever complained about blizz making it hard or only caring about a type of player... We just did what we could. Once we finished school, we joined a raiding guild as we could dedicate the time. Raided through uni, part time work and was pretty well classed as hardcore till the end of Wrath.

Fast forward 11 years!

Due to work, house, misses, misc, i can only raid 2 nights for 3 hours a hit. I had to join an appropriate guild as i want the best gear! In a two night guild i've gotten 2 cutting edges (mythic end boss before the patch) for blackrock and hellfire, and when i can i get to pvp for duellist (2300+) for the past several seasons. I never once blamed blizzard, or any elements of the game due my lack of commitment or RL priorities. I really wish others would just suck it up and stop poisoning this game with such a spoilt attitude.

Sorry for the rant, but fuck, these forums sometimes honestly just make me say "wtf" irl.
    Last edited by Miff; 2016-09-15 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    The loot nerf is absolutely reasonable, and from most of us, it was expected.

The big issue here is the ilvl nerf. My whole guild were excited and looking forward to Mythic+ launch. That has now gone. Everyone is hugely disappointed. There is no incentive to run high and challenging stones, you are even punished for levelling up all your stones as you dont get the loot they deserve, and you miss those dungeons the following week. The correct path now is to spam low stones and avoid anything that might be fun.

Top guilds are now spam-levelling alts for split raids and high numbers of low keystones.

By the time we're done with Mythic Raids, which will probabyl be 1 or 2 weeks, we will totally outgear Mythic+ dungeons.

Fun removed.

What a mess.

Getting a full set of BIS mythic raid quality level gear would've probably taken as many play time hours as doing mythic raids.

Now mythic+ dungeons are irrelevant useless content unless you don't raid, but if you don't raid you're super weak compared to a raider. Raid or die.

The best players in the world, worst first mythic raiders, had problems doing +10 at 870 ilvl. They were barely meeting the timer.
    So basically:
    Mythic+ is probably harder than mythic raiding, or equally as hard, yet less rewarding.
    How is it less rewarding still? You still get gear per level so you can cheese it and get up to 20 pieces of loot if you can go up to +10. Cry me a river that people are honestly upset can't just get fully geared out in a single mythic + level grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They are a great alternative. They were a working alternative after HFC came out. The only drawback was difficulty didn't scale so there was no way to scale loot. Now there is.

Mythic + is an alternate progression system for gearing up a character outside of raiding. It will fulfill that need just fine.

Keystones have limited duration once activated. We've known *this* since the introduction of Mythic +. There's no reason you would activate a stone until you have 4 other people ready in the instance to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Then drop the attitude yourself. Your niche playerbase of the game is smaller than the group who does pet battles. Yet you're on a crusade to destroy raiding when close to 30% of the player base participates. That makes no sense to me.

Plus if you PVP why do you need PVE gear? From ilevel 800 to 900 it's a 4% gain in stats which doesn't even translate to 4% player power. You have it easier than raiders...
    None of my opinions have anything to do with what I like or want. They're always what's better for the game as a whole.

Mythic raiders controlling and running the entire game will just kill the game, like they did in WoD. They need to be ignored entirely.

I also do all forms of content, PVP and 5 mans are my favorite, while raids are my least favorite.

I don't know, people here just can't reply or type to someone without attacking them as a person and taking everything so personal. It's completely insane.

None of my opinions have anything to do with what I like or want. They're always what's better for the game as a whole.

Mythic raiders controlling and running the entire game will just kill the game, like they did in WoD. They need to be ignored entirely.

I also do all forms of content, PVP and 5 mans are my favorite, while raids are my least favorite.

I don't know, people here just can't reply or type to someone without attacking them as a person and taking everything so personal. It's completely insane.
    Your just so anti mythic raider that your literally blind.....

This change isn't for mythic raiders... we will just do Split run XYZ now instead and it not matter.....

Normal mode guilds
    Heroic Mode Guilds
    Casuals who pug
    are the bigger reason for this change... Normal mode guilds being able to do mythic+ content which is pretty joke at 1-5 and get higher gear at a significantly higher rate than even raiding normals/heroics. Casuals Being able to get full heroic raid gear in 2-3 weeks without ever stepping foot in a raid from just mythic+ then quitting and subbing once there is nothing for them to do to get anything... You just dont seem to read and comprehend the people who are literly laying out the math for you.

MYTHIC+ WAS NOT EQUAL SOURCE OF GEAR TO RAIDS it was THE 1000% Best source of gear by a significant margin before this change.

the reason Mythic raiders were complaining was because we were the ones paying attention and saw it.... We knew that 100% we would drop split runs for it and grind it because it was literally free gear for no effort. mythic raid guilds would have been able to achieve 870+ilvl on all raiders before walking into mythic raids. Now it is slightly below split runs for us. Which for normal people means they will be able to do mythic+ and get gear up as we do at least up to 870ish where mythic+ starts to cap itself without amazing luck It just will take them 3-4 weeks to get full 865-870 rather than 1 week. (although you get 1 880 piece a week for a mythic+10 so you can in 10 weeks with good luck be equal to a fully geared mythic raider)
    Last edited by ChickenChaser; 2016-09-15 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frostshatter View Post
    Cuz fuck difficulty right? A baby monkey can do worldquests.... Not so many ppl in this game that can raid mythic... You sound like you just want free topnotch loot for a babymonkeys work, you sir are the definition of a casual forum-QQing pleb.
    Infracted;
    Gotta ask why you care that you can top end gear from doing anything, I raid cuz its fun not for the gear. gear makes the raiding easier is all.

If the sytem stays like this, I'll have literally no reason to run a mythic+ more than once a week for that chest.

The fact that the weekly chest doesn't give a shit how many mythic+'s you did is a fuck up, and at 2 pieces of loot per FULL RUN that the party has to roll on, on a harder difficulty dungeon? Nah. Not going to be worth it for anyone.

I can't be bothered to spend 30 hours a week running mythic+ (nearly a full time job) for only ONE piece of loot gaurenteed. No thanks.

Looks like they're just turning Mythic+ into another way for raiders to get gear for their guild by just loot sharing, instead of providing an alternative for people that prefer 5 mans.
    Last edited by Alcsaar; 2016-09-15 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only part of Raiding isnt hard i would agree with is the majority. If you are a DPS, and not a raid leader, then raiding is not hard, or not harder than mythic 5 mans. You do the same shit that a DPS does in every other bit of content. For Tanks, Healers and Raid leaders, yeah Mythic raiding will probably always be harder than Mythic 5-mans due to logistics and simply more mechanical stress.

As long as Mythic ilvl is obtainable in a reasonable amount of time, i don't see why it is an issue with Mythic 5. I raid but i much prefer 5 man content and intend on doing it with my small group of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    The only part of Raiding isnt hard i would agree with is the majority. If you are a DPS, and not a raid leader, then raiding is not hard, or not harder than mythic 5 mans. You do the same shit that a DPS does in every other bit of content. For Tanks, Healers and Raid leaders, yeah Mythic raiding will probably always be harder than Mythic 5-mans due to logistics and simply more mechanical stress.

As long as Mythic ilvl is obtainable in a reasonable amount of time, i don't see why it is an issue with Mythic 5. I raid but i much prefer 5 man content and intend on doing it with my small group of friends.
    Yep well getting 2 pieces of loot per run to split among 5 people is never going to be worth it from a time-used perspective, especially considering these aren't just mythic dungeons, they're harder versions of mythic dungeons.

15+ Year Old Account

Allowing players to gear up to BIS gear outside of raiding in 1-2 weeks is what will kill the game. If there's no carrot to chase or feeling of progression week by week we might as well buy our gear from a vendor. As a PVP'r you should be able to somewhat relate. You earned your gear on a freaking schedule. Other people have to rely on RNG.

People get hostile when you attack a portion of the game they love. If I said we should remove PVP completely from the game after I was ganked wouldn't that piss you off as well?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Nope, I'd agree with you that pvp has no place outside instanced content because Blizzard does not support world pvp properly and it's just a mess. Add CRZ onto this and world pvps just a griefers playground.

Removing world pvp would help the game improve as a whole.

Ruining all content and nerfing it's rewards just to not step on mythic raiders toes makes the game worse.