Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    so you might very well see no loot from your own key till it depletes? fuck that

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Mormont View Post
    According to your armory from your signature:

Lich King kills: Normal 10 (7/11/10), Heroic 10 (no kill), Heroic 25 (11/25/14) - No HEROIC kills when they were current
    AOTC kills: HFC (5/10/16) - end of expansion after it being out for a year

On topic:
    This is an issue of a combination of time and difficulty, having played around in BETA, I can tell you in apporpriate gear, Mythic Raiding is drastically harder than Mythic+.
    Just like its not guaranteed you will get loot after a boss kill in a raid, it should not be guaranteed you get loot after every mythic+ clear. Especially since you can theoretically run as many mythic+ as you want for loot but you can only run a mythic raid once for loot, and even then its not guaranteed you will clear all bosses. I don't understand what is so hard about this..... And this is coming from a filthy casual who doesn't have time to dedicate to Mythic Raiding anymore....
    Scrub Rekt
    Infracted;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    so you might very well see no loot from your own key till it depletes? fuck that
    but you get you weekly chest IF you finish.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-20 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    So it's like when you raid and you don't get anything that week.....

The horror.

Only reason I think it's stupid to decide that it's 2 gear no matter the dungeon is that there is a vast difference in time sink from, say, Maw of Souls to Black Rook Hold.

2 gear drop from a 3 boss Mythic+? Fine. 2 gear drop from a 5 boss Mythic+? Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    No, because the trash gets insane buffs, that puts tyrannical to shame. You NEED to have a good trash killing group to do well in mythic+.

Right now it is picking between stuff like DH who got insane AOE and above average ST or classes like warlocks or shadowpriests who are insanely slow and will simply hinder your group. They wont even beat a DH in single target, and they will never ever be able to move fast enough, swap fast enough or burst fast enough or have good stun on very low cd or low cd interrupts.

You can argue all you want, but the fact is right this moment, you are not gonna convince anyone who knows what they are doing that you wouldnt invite a DH or WW monk to your mythic+ dream team group if you wanted speed and efficiency.

Just like you wouldnt invite a holy priest if you could invite a resto druid.
    Uh, I think people need to get over the misconception that Locks don't bring anything to the table for AoE. While demo doesn't really, and Aff ONLY brings AoE (great AoE when specced for it), Destro does VERY competitive AoE damage while maintaining fair ST damage. Cata/F&B/GoSac/WH...destro locks are solid AoE classes. Two target cleave (especially with any distance), destro locks are almost unbeatable.

And yes, we will beat a DH single target (gear being equal) and the only time I really get beat in AoE by a equally geared DH (or anyone for that matter) by a noticeable margin is if I am either not specced into Cata, or if I am, it happens to be on CD when we pull.

Now, this may change when we get deeper into M+, but claiming that locks (especially destro, who can easily target swap, have great cleave, and can spec for strong AoE while maintaining decent ST) are "insanely slow".... Either you have played with bad locks, or you are simply regurgitating the current public opinion.

Yes, there are specs that will beat us out - but that applies to a lot of specs in various classes. Unless you are claiming that the only viable M+ dps is going to be WW monk, outlaw rogue, DH, or fire mage, and everyone else is SoL...

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if they take average 25 minutes per dungone mutliply it by 10 its 250 mintues aka 3+ hours - most people wont achieve that most people take +/- 40 minutes per dungeon making it 400 minutes / 6+ hours - most people dont have the luxury of spending much more then that in game because they still have 2-3 nights for raiding - just because a few people have no jobs and would spam it all day long there was absolutely no need to destoy the fun for 95 % who will never commit more then 6-7 hours a week for dungeons
    The poster i was quoting said he would farm mythics rather than mythic +. There was no scenario involving his time constraints or raid constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Mormont View Post
    According to your armory from your signature:

Lich King kills: Normal 10 (7/11/10), Heroic 10 (no kill), Heroic 25 (11/25/14) - No HEROIC kills when they were current
    AOTC kills: HFC (5/10/16) - end of expansion after it being out for a year
    Uh?
    Armory is wrong and not updated then. Thanks for the additional ad hominem attack though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Uh?
    Armory is wrong and not updated then. Thanks for the additional ad hominem attack though.
    1) I was not attacking, just stating fact from your Armory page
    2) As this is the interwebz and anyone can say anything, I take what people state for a grain of salt, only proof one could have from any of your notable achievements, is from Armory
    3) I find it highly suspicious that your Armory has not "updated" over the course of 6 years showing your notable kills.