Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Vandals Destroy 9/11 Memorial on College Campus

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/1...college-campus

A 9/11 memorial was vandalized at Los Angeles' Occidental College on the 15th anniversary of the terror attack.

On Saturday night, 2,997 American flags were placed in the college's quad by the Occidental College Republican Club, one for each of the victims who died 15 years ago.

"At midnight early this morning, vandals crushed, snapped, and threw in the garbage every single flag. Not one was left in the ground. Not only did they destroy the memorial, they put posters and flyers up that shamed the victims of 9/11," the student organization wrote on Facebook.
    What is wrong with these people... there are no words.

Their FB group:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...84592305076696

There seems to have been a dispute on how many flags should have been placed as well based on the comments I'm not sure if that's the reason people have been attacking the memorial. Still. No reason to destroy the thing. It's abhorrent behavior.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2016-09-14 at 07:54 PM.

Calls for a good old flogging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/1...college-campus

What is wrong with these people... there are no words.

Their FB group:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...84592305076696
    And those are the sorts of people who deserve to beat within an inch of their life. Fuck them.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

What a disgusting disgraceful attack committed by septic radicalized far Left extremest(s).

I consider this to be a hate crime and if the scumbags are ever caught they should be charged with such.

That ...or has others have suggested ...beat the fucking shit out of them.

So glad we've cultivated such a divisive pro-moonbat nation where a memorial to the dead isn't even off limits.

And of course we all know exactly who to blame for this...

'The American flag is particularly triggering'
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/health...rnd/index.html

In reference to this Facebook post by a racist hate group called CODE.
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...26950517338847
    On Sunday, a post had appeared on the Facebook page of a student group called Coalition Oxy for Diversity and Equity (CODE), "regarding the distress many students experienced when walking through the quad" where the US flags were present.

"On a campus that proclaims itself time and again to be diverse, equitable and safe for all of its students, the display of American flags covering the entire Academic Quad disproved that proclamation."

"As students of color, this symbol of the American flag is particularly triggering for many different reasons. For us, this flag is a symbol of institutionalized violence (genocide, rape, slavery, colonialism, etc.) against people of color, domestically as well as globally."

They also said that the American flag failed to reflect the diversity of the victims affected. CODE, while supporting the actions of the students, stated that it was not behind the incident over the weekend.
    Now these racists claim they weren't the ones who committed this attack, even though their calling card was left behind.

I'm calling bullshit on that since their post was up for only a matter of hours before the site was vandalized.

The FBI needs to investigate this hate group.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Anti Americans in training.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Why is it so hard for people to just not be assholes?
    Human nature is equal parts saint and sinner, good and evil, yin and yang.

The internal and external struggle guides our path.

Internal being our development and personality, external being society and how we strive to civilize the beast that is man.

Assholes like this became assholes all on their own but the problem is that society deems their asshole quality to be justified so long as there's a political slant to their actions.

Vandalize a 9-11 memorial and its ok because "something something George Bush war for oil global warming racist American flag equality tolerance I'm triggered therefore I am".

But vandalize a memorial for, lets say, the Orlando gay club shooting and ...holy shit ...you attacked something I believe in so now the act of defiling the dead is wrong.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Now these racists claim they weren't the ones who committed this attack, even though their calling card was left behind.

I'm calling bullshit on that since their post was up for only a matter of hours before the site was vandalized.

The FBI needs to investigate this hate group.
    How can you be triggered when it's something you've never experienced? Seems like a basic power play.

I mean if America is that bad for people then they can always leave.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How can you be triggered when it's something you've never experienced? Seems like a basic power play.
    "You aint ever owned no slave and I aint never picked no cotton"

I see these people that spend their precious short lives playing right into the hand of the very institutionalized racism that wants to keep them thinking of themselves as perpetual victims and I say ...wow ...how fucking pathetic can you get?

The mindset of these fuckwads becoming triggered over an American flag to the point where they have to do things like defile a memorial is something that future psychologists will study with great interest.
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    BLM perhaps?
    That was also my first thought. I remember them trying to downplay the terrorist attacks in Paris and even saying they don't matter because only white lives are being lost. They really don't like to share the spotlight.

Deleted
    what a bunch of twats

How do you even do that with out someone seeing?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    How do you even do that with out someone seeing?
    Lax security?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the world is full of cunts.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Lax security?
    I just think back to my quad, at no time during the day or week would it be so empty for something of this scale to happen.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Disgusting act, you might be a triggered leftie beta male cuck but respect memorials of the dead god dammit.
    Last edited by Shibito; 2016-09-15 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    'The American flag is particularly triggering'
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/health...rnd/index.html

In reference to this Facebook post by a racist hate group called CODE.
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...26950517338847
    On Sunday, a post had appeared on the Facebook page of a student group called Coalition Oxy for Diversity and Equity (CODE), "regarding the distress many students experienced when walking through the quad" where the US flags were present.

"On a campus that proclaims itself time and again to be diverse, equitable and safe for all of its students, the display of American flags covering the entire Academic Quad disproved that proclamation."

"As students of color, this symbol of the American flag is particularly triggering for many different reasons. For us, this flag is a symbol of institutionalized violence (genocide, rape, slavery, colonialism, etc.) against people of color, domestically as well as globally."

They also said that the American flag failed to reflect the diversity of the victims affected. CODE, while supporting the actions of the students, stated that it was not behind the incident over the weekend.
    First the Confederate flag, now the actual American flag.

What next?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit disgusting to blame the 9/11 victims on the War in Iraq.

And illogical too, considering that war began about two years after they died . . .

If you want to protest the Iraq War, go throw eggs at George W Bush's house or something (WARNING: DON'T ACTUALLY DO THIS, YOU'LL GET SHOT.) Target the assholes who were actually in the decision making.

But to desecrate a memorial for victims over a war they didn't cause? Go fuck yourselves.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    2,997 American flags were placed in the college's quad by the Occidental College Republican Club
    I guess after 7 years of seeing a Republican President capitalize on this tragedy and now a Republican club doing it I just don't really care. I'm getting to the point of being annoyed by people taking advantage of 9/11 to make everyone feel sorry for this country. Not that I'm excusing this incident. Whoever did this was being an ass obviously, but this is really getting old. A flag for everyone who died? I could see that the day to a few years after but 15 years later? Do ANY of these people at the college have ANY connection to those who died on that day besides being from the same country? In a few more years the students attending the college wouldn't have even been born before 9/11.