Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dear Fellow Healers, stop healing mythics for free!

There is an ongoing trend on my server where people are increasingly willing to pay healers for healing mythic dungeons and even lowering their item level requirements for being a feasible option. Where they demand 835-840+ they oftenwill settle for healers between 825-830 atop of being willing to pay between 5-10k at times to have a healer join their group and run a mythic dungeon with them.

Now there's various factors causing this but the sooner healers will stop running mythic dungeons for free, the sooner people will be willing to pay more and more aswell as being willing to pay more often will simultaneously lowering the requirements they have for healers to join their groups. I for one, will in the future only join groups who are willing to pay me.

Deleted
    Um, okay?!

Which mentally ill asylum, erm, realm are you talking about?

Deleted
    ähh no?

healers/tanks who do their "job" in a game only for cash should be banned for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    ähh no?

healers/tanks who do their "job" in a game only for cash should be banned for life.
    Why should they?`Someone offers you gold, why not take it and do the job? Its the same as paying for a carry, here you just pay for someone to tag along with you.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Dear Fellow Healers, do a few hundred k DPS instead of spam healing the tank when he is at 95 percent health.
    I'd pay for that, tbh.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Dear Fellow Healers, do a few hundred k DPS instead of spam healing the tank when he is at 95 percent health.
    I'd pay for that, tbh.
    Nah, too much effort. Having to put up flameshock, switch targets for proccs etc.

I'd pay for that, tbh.
    Once dps stop standing in the yellow piss maybe we can do some dps.

Ye ol' priest requires a tithe! Pay up heathens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have fun never finding a group. Its one thing to offer to entice a healer when you can't find one, its another for a healer to demand gold to even participate. Plus, its the start of the expansion still. In a week more people will be maxed and running mythics and folks like OP will be left high and dry because there's tons of healers who aren't entitled pricks.

I'd pay for that, tbh.
    Disc priest here, get on my level.

Them healers working the corner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    ähh no?

"Supply and demand, noob." - trade chat, sometimes.

That's all this really is. Some people are unwilling/unable to find a healer without added incentive. It's just like the dungeon finder offering rewards to try to draw them in. It's only going to happen sometimes.

How bout no and fuck you instead? You'll get upgrades in it just like everyone else in the group, there are plenty of healers in the premade group finder looking to run them.

As for the asinine ilvl requirements, "lowering expectations down" to 825-830. News flash, Standard Mythics (not Mythic+) were intended for that ilvl. Stop trying to get carried.

10+ Year Old Account

He is right. Healing is not free.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds stupid as hell, really. What is next? 'Dear Fellow Tanks, stop tanking mythics for free!'?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    There is an ongoing trend on my server where people are increasingly willing to pay healers for healing mythic dungeons and even lowering their item level requirements for being a feasible option. Where they demand 835-840+ they oftenwill settle for healers between 825-830 atop of being willing to pay between 5-10k at times to have a healer join their group and run a mythic dungeon with them.

Now there's various factors causing this but the sooner healers will stop running mythic dungeons for free, the sooner people will be willing to pay more and more aswell as being willing to pay more often will simultaneously lowering the requirements they have for healers to join their groups. I for one, will in the future only join groups who are willing to pay me.
    I never charge. My guild would get angry.

Deleted
    Blame Blizz for making healing dire s*it.

I fully understand why they want something extra for playing a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    Um, okay?!

Which mentally ill asylum, erm, realm are you talking about?
    You can buy or sell anything on Stormrage-US Alliance. Literally fucking anything.

...the trade off is the constant 2-3 hour queue times. But honestly, that's probably part of the reason people are desperate to pay gold for any in-game service or convenience.

If you can get away with charging gold for the run, then there is no reason not to.

You are providing a service... so as long as people are willing to pay for that service, then nothing violates any rules of the game.

Deleted
    What happened to "working together to achieve a goal"?

WoW's community is now truly rotten.