Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by genzic8787 View Post
    yaya finally got my first legendary.. the boots.. and as a fire mage alrdy wearing a set of ilvl 875 BiS i lose almost 4% crit changing them so i dont even use them so its the worst day ever.. raiding in mythic i cant come close to topping the dps vs our 2 mages with ring and bracers.. fml
    I feel your pain, bro. We had 3 raiding mages in our guild with about equal gear and dps at the start of HC EN. Soon after that both got that damn bracers, and I got silly chest with absorb. They became to top the meters while I was in the middle of the pack. So GM rightfully decided to give all crit cloth to them, and now Im falling behind even more, it seems from this resetted I'll get benched. Praise the Legion!

Quick question - with shard of the exodar, can you potentially have a shaman cast Heroism, and then you cast Time Warp immediately after Heroism dies off, and then again 5 min later?

Yes.
    10chars

Got the dragons Breath helmet a few weeks back from am emissary and yesterday I got the shard of exodar from Mr. Jim

Got my first legendary on EN (normal) this Tuesday, it was the boots, kinda felt bitter sweet, the excitment of getting a legendary but that bitter taste of it being the worst one for a fira mage . It ended up beign an upgrade since I had 830 boots with not that much crit on it...

all there is left is the hope of RNG gods sending another one my way, bracers or ring would be sweet....

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    I feel your pain, bro. We had 3 raiding mages in our guild with about equal gear and dps at the start of HC EN. Soon after that both got that damn bracers, and I got silly chest with absorb. They became to top the meters while I was in the middle of the pack. So GM rightfully decided to give all crit cloth to them, and now Im falling behind even more, it seems from this resetted I'll get benched. Praise the Legion!
    I got the neck yesterday... I lose 500 crit equipping it and would have to spend 20k+ gold to regen and enchant it. '

Fingers crossed the bug is still here for legend drop chances because I want a redo. Ha. 14 Days played such excitement then instant sadness after looking at which I got.

Deleted
    After 16d of played, I just got my first one, and it's the boots. I feel like shit, they're not even worth equiping for me, got the ursoc's one with socket.

I'm mentaly preparing myself for the 2nd one beeing the neck.
    Last edited by mmoce41b61b969; 2016-10-13 at 10:03 PM.

got the chest last night. huge stat upgrade and i'm squishy so the shield is welcome survivability.

ofc i would've preferred a DPS legendary but it is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got the legendary neck, what would be the best socket to put in it? Intellect or crit ?

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    I'm in the legendary club now.. dropped TWO legendary's in EN HC today. First, the PVP-Ring on Elerethe then on Cenarius the Neck. wtf is wrong with me? so mad.

Quote Originally Posted by shuya90 View Post
    I'm in the legendary club now.. dropped TWO legendary's in EN HC today. First, the PVP-Ring on Elerethe then on Cenarius the Neck. wtf is wrong with me? so mad.
    Gets two legendaries, manages to still complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Gets two legendaries, manages to still complain.
    I'd complain in that situation tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    i would too if it was those crappy legendaries and lets face it, we would complain if we dont get either the TW ring, DB helm or pyro bracers, if you get 2 legendaries and it was 2 of the 3 i mentioned then you shouldnt complain but rather thank your lucky stars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I'd complain as well, because I consider 2 legendaries still pretty lucky, especially if it wasn't during first weeks. I'd feel like I was lucky, and that luck was completely worthless. I still envy people with bracers. It's ridiculous in raids. I haven't seen helm in action in dungeon yet.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    In a days time I'll be able to use two of them ... still have zero. QQ ...

Boots here a week ago or so. In my inventory since then. Can't even dis this crap. Preparing for the neck that will drop soon for sure. I would love the bracers for raiding or the helmet for myth+ but i don't see it coming.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just got the bracers. I'm not really that happy, it's more like I'm relieved.... Don't know what I would've done if I had gotten like the boots or neck.

To be fair I've had incredible bad luck with loot this far (except from relics).

Hoping for the helm next.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Just got the bracers. I'm not really that happy, it's more like I'm relieved.... Don't know what I would've done if I had gotten like the boots or neck.

To be fair I've had incredible bad luck with loot this far (except from relics).

Hoping for the helm next.
    You've only got the best item in game, for the rest of the Xpac.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    You've only got the best item in game, for the rest of the Xpac.
    Haha that's what I mean. What if I would've looted 6 others before this... and not seen it drop until last tier or something. I'm gonna do mythic raids so it's a pretty big deal for some us.

Despise this system, was much happier with the wod-quest...

Glhf hunting to the rest of y'all. :|

Deleted
    Just got my first legendary after 13 days, the helmet. I think it's quite useful, damage from DB is top1 on thrash now and the range is just silly lol. You got to be careful if you don't want to pull even more mobs
    Last edited by mmocbe55244ad5; 2016-10-14 at 04:42 PM.