Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Sorry to intercept this thread, but my question is about the skin, is there any way to have my original cat form without armor and staff?
    Thanx in advance and sorry again.
    Get the minor glyph that makes your cat form color random each time you shift and I believe those will always be the old style cat form.

- - - Updated - - -

Since the "fix" has anyone gotten more than one screech for the same location? I'm wondering if they added a check to not give you a location you've already completed, which might reduce the number of screeches you see if they implement it like:

Qualified to get a screech (AK4)?
    if so then roll for screech. Success?
    If so then roll for location. Has location NOT been completed?
    If so then screech.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDoctor View Post
    I tried to use the Dreamway Roll Dump today and i got this Error message -> http://i.imgur.com/lPcx5ps.jpg

Did blizzard fix it so that we can't use that anymore?
    No, you entered it wrong. Leave off the "(daily dreamway event roll)" part.

Or just use:

Code:
    /script for q,i in pairs({["Event"]=44326,["Feralas Act"]=44327,["Hinter Act"]=44328,["Dusk Act"]=44329,["Feralas Tou"]=44331,["Hinter Tou"]=44332,["Duskwood Tou"]=44330})do print(q,IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(i))end
    which is simpler to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my first screech Monday. Found my stone, script showed true for completion.

Logged in Tuesday and it was false again. fml.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    No, you entered it wrong. Leave off the "(daily dreamway event roll)" part.

Or just use:

Code:
    /script for q,i in pairs({["Event"]=44326,["Feralas Act"]=44327,["Hinter Act"]=44328,["Dusk Act"]=44329,["Feralas Tou"]=44331,["Hinter Tou"]=44332,["Duskwood Tou"]=44330})do print(q,IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(i))end
    which is simpler to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Logged in Tuesday and it was false again. fml.
    So do you think it probably resets weekly?

My screeches didn't reset weekly, I just checked and both I got last week are still true.

Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Sorry to intercept this thread, but my question is about the skin, is there any way to have my original cat form without armor and staff?
    Thanx in advance and sorry again.
    The only way I know is using the random hair color glyph, it overrides the artifact appearance (but of course your cat color will be random each time you use cat form).
    Last edited by Hanede; 2016-10-05 at 02:46 PM.

Haven't gotten a screech in a week now (Last one was tuesday), so I have a feeling you don't get duplicates anymore. I think it rolls to see if you can get one, then after that it rolls which gate. If it's one you already have, you just don't get a message.

Deleted
    Got my last one today and thus the appearance It looks sooo sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Logged in Tuesday and it was false again. fml.[/QUOTE]

It was false because they reset the progress after the bug was fixed on tuesday.

Deleted
    I've touched all 3 stones but the NPC has not spawned for me.

Ran the script linked on this page and got this:
    Duskwood Tou True
    Hinter Act false
    Feralas Act False
    Hinter Tou true
    Dusk Act False
    Event False
    Feralas Tou false

Feralas was the first one I got, spoke to a GM twice and got the same spiel twice,"ooh skins are still hidden and people don't know what's triggering them, sorry can't help"

My assumption is it lost track of the progression at some point between my first and 2nd stone thus Feralas has fell off the list.

Does that seem like a fair assumption?

Edit: Post above posted at the same time as mine answers it I guess. Progress lost ... and no screeches for 5 days .. man..

Screeches are a DAILY thing. I have not noticed if the order matters. The missing part is to find out how to make the flags stay true. The order that worked for me was Hinderlands, Feralas, then Duskwood. The first screech i received was either duskwood or feralas idr but i do know i did not receive hinderlands till the Wednesday after the "hotfix" reset happened. Which i don't think anything changed, but that we started triggering the rest of the quest. There are so many ideas going around that we only got a vague idea of what may have worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Duskwood Tou false
    Hinter Act false
    Feralas Act false
    Hinter Tou true
    Dusk Act true
    Event true
    Feralas Tou true
    This is how it appeared for me the day i was give the feather. This is before i clicked the duskwood stone which was up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbucket View Post
    I've touched all 3 stones but the NPC has not spawned for me.

Ran the script linked on this page and got this:
    Duskwood Tou True
    Hinter Act false
    Feralas Act False
    Hinter Tou true
    Dusk Act False
    Event False
    Feralas Tou false

Feralas was the first one I got, spoke to a GM twice and got the same spiel twice,"ooh skins are still hidden and people don't know what's triggering them, sorry can't help"

My assumption is it lost track of the progression at some point between my first and 2nd stone thus Feralas has fell off the list.

Does that seem like a fair assumption?

Edit: Post above posted at the same time as mine answers it I guess. Progress lost ... and no screeches for 5 days .. man..

You have to have touched all three stones since the 27th of September. All progress before the hotfix was cleared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halflaloafofkungfu View Post
    Screeches are a DAILY thing. I have not noticed if the order matters. The missing part is to find out how to make the flags stay true. The order that worked for me was Hinderlands, Feralas, then Duskwood. The first screech i received was either duskwood or feralas idr but i do know i did not receive hinderlands till the Wednesday after the "hotfix" reset happened. Which i don't think anything changed, but that we started triggering the rest of the quest. There are so many ideas going around that we only got a vague idea of what may have worked.

- - - Updated - - -

This is how it appeared for me the day i was give the feather. This is before i clicked the duskwood stone which was up for me.
    Same order worked for me, i had a couple, weeks ago that didn't stick, then like a week ago i got hinderlands followed by feralas next day, and then today i got duskwood and npc was in dreamway when i returned.

Has anyone gained the Feather at AK4?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Get the minor glyph that makes your cat form color random each time you shift and I believe those will always be the old style cat form.

- - - Updated - - -

Since the "fix" has anyone gotten more than one screech for the same location? I'm wondering if they added a check to not give you a location you've already completed, which might reduce the number of screeches you see if they implement it like:

Qualified to get a screech (AK4)?
    if so then roll for screech. Success?
    If so then roll for location. Has location NOT been completed?
    If so then screech.
    Pre-fix: I got a Hinterlands screech back on ~9/15 (was AK4 at that time), but there was no stone there to click despite extensive searching.

Post-fix: I got a Hinterlands screech on 9/27 (AK5). I found the stone, clicked it, got the message.

No screeches since, and am AK6 now (not that it seems to matter). I have checked the Dreamway every day, to no avail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh...It had been 13 days since I got my last screech. Today, I got the "last" one I needed, only to confirm that the progress had been reset for me as well. WHY BLIZZARD?!

Anyone got a Feralas screech today and has coords or a zone to look for the stone? I've been looking for it for more than an hour (including underwater) but can't find it.

also, first time in the day I got to the Dreamway, I got the screech, but any other time I went there, there was no screech

btw

Duskwood Tou true
    Hinter Act false
    Feralas Act true
    Hinter Tou true
    Dusk Act false
    Event true
    Feralas Tou false
    Last edited by miskiel; 2016-10-05 at 06:55 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Duskwood (47,36) is a location as well

The stones are always within the area that is around the portal, not the whole zone that the portal is in. If you are searching the whole zone you are wasting your time. Stay around the portal and you will find it there just keep your eyes open. I passed the spots a few times before i found it. Didnt help i was doing it from work.
    Last edited by halflaloafofkungfu; 2016-10-05 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling/grammer

Quote Originally Posted by halflaloafofkungfu View Post
    The stones are always within the area that is around the portal, not the whole zone that the portal is in. If you are searching the whole zone you are wasting your time. Stay around the portal and you will find it there just keep your eyes open. I passed the spots a few times before i found it. Didnt help i was doing it from work.
    Yes, I know, i've been looking around the portal (the lake around it and up to the mountains) and a bit more.
    I've been looking the spots on wowhead, tfd, no luck.
    I've found them multiple times before (while bugged)

what worries me is not having the screechs again after entering the dreamway, does anyone know if that's normal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miskiel View Post
    Yes, I know, i've been looking around the portal (the lake around it and up to the mountains) and a bit more.
    I've been looking the spots on wowhead, tfd, no luck.
    I've found them multiple times before (while bugged)

what worries me is not having the screechs again after entering the dreamway, does anyone know if that's normal?
    From my experience, the screech should only be seen once.

please remember no screech, no stone. use the script listed in this thread to see if you missed the screech. you will most definitely receive the screech notice more then once a day until you complete it. While chasing the screeches i left the dreamway with out touching the stone and came back to hear the screech again. I dont know if it will stay up after the day reset if you dont complete the quest.