Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Gilneans are pretty much human elves, considering their behavior, so of course they will be invited.
    Idk about that. I see where your coming from but really it was just Greymane and now dead nobles.

Quote Originally Posted by Weesiwel View Post
    Idk about that. I see where your coming from but really it was just Greymane and now dead nobles.
    Naw they are all pretty much Gilneas is the best kingdom etc.

Deleted
    Naw they are all pretty much Gilneas is the best kingdom etc.
    That isn't enough for me to say they are like the Elves. Pride in your own Kingdom is a normal thing I should think.

Quote Originally Posted by Weesiwel View Post
    That isn't enough for me to say they are like the Elves. Pride in your own Kingdom is a normal thing I should think.
    They take their pride to extremes though and care little for the outside world, their recent loss of their kingdom humbled them a bit but ultimately they are still quite arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Mhm, back in the days of TBC I argued for Dark Iron Dwarves for Horde and High elves for Alliance. Of course this was before Moira came home and the Dark Irons joined the Alliance.

I used to play during Wc2 and indeed it felt wrong to have the Elves be with the Horde. I roleplay my Blood elf as a High elf, using goggles to cover the eyes and a blue outfit and such.
    I think the story they ended up going with for blood elves fit the horde, they became outcasts and were persectuted by the alliance, then they became crazed magic addicts , who the alliance didnt seem keen on dealing with, meanwhile the horde consists of former demon slaves (orcs) scourge rebels (forsaken) and a bunch of other misfits, sylvanas, the ranger general of silvermoon struck a deal with the horde, seemed atleast somewhat fitting that the blood elves follow her.

I have to admit, i thought about dark irons joining the horde a long ways back, didnt campaign for it or anything though, i could imagine dwarves feeling very welcome in the horde.

The alliance already have elven groups in their faction, it wouldnt be weird at all to add them in imo, would be like adding ogres to the horde (though i still firmly believe that there are no female ogres and that they instead lay eggs).

the only problem with adding high elves to the alliance imo is dealing with a shift in the playerbase, alliance is already the more popular one, which is my main reason for being against trading high elves for ogres (an ugly, mostly joke race) which wouldnt likely be very popular, but nightfallen should prove a strong substitute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Wow, cool! Hopefully some neat lore ramifications come from this and perhaps opens the door to future Elven cooperation.
    Yeah...screw Alliance and Horde! I want my Elven faction!

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah...screw Alliance and Horde! I want my Elven faction!
    I hope that is at least as Illdari, elven faction in the lore, H / A in the gameplay

Deleted
    Gilneans are pretty much human elves, considering their behavior, so of course they will be invited.
    Nah. Gilneans are only a superior way and I can prove that. Look, the Night Elf Druids couldn't control the Pack Form. Night Elves are the by far genetical most superior elven race. Look at them and compare them to the weak High and Blood Elves. So, the Pack Form was even too much for this Master Race. The Gilneans on the other hand, despite not even being Druids, learned to perfectly control this form. Gilneans are the true Master Race.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Nah. Gilneans are only a superior way and I can prove that. Look, the Night Elf Druids couldn't control the Pack Form. Night Elves are the by far genetical most superior elven race. Look at them and compare them to the weak High and Blood Elves. So, the Pack Form was even too much for this Master Race. The Gilneans on the other hand, despite not even being Druids, learned to perfectly control this form. Gilneans are the true Master Race.
    You do know they learned how to control the pack form from the night elves right?

Deleted
    They take their pride to extremes though and care little for the outside world, their recent loss of their kingdom humbled them a bit but ultimately they are still quite arrogant.
    The nobles and Greymane did. Well most of the nobles. To say they are all like that is impossible to say currently. We might as well judge most of them by Darius Crowley and the Rebels. Nobles suck everywhere but with Elves it pretty obviously pervades all classes of society.

Deleted
    You do know they learned how to control the pack form from the night elves right?
    Yeah, the Night Elves are the nerds who learned the Theory and stuff, but they never managed to control this form.
    The Gilneans did.

That's like, who has won the Soccer World Championship, the Athlets or the nerds who made the shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Yeah, the Night Elves are the nerds who learned the Theory and stuff, but they never managed to control this form.
    The Gilneans did.

That's like, who has won the Soccer World Championship, the Athlets or the nerds who made the shoes?
    Yeah right, maybe it is because they don't see the merit in it, since it is after all a curse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I hope that is at least as Illdari, elven faction in the lore, H / A in the gameplay
    I just want a Elven faction, with playable nightborne and high elves too! (Guess high elves wouldn't matter much having blood elves...I just wish nightborne would be playable one day)

I kinda want Wow to end so we can shake things up more.
    I want a Wow 2 to be made, where we're not limited to being Horde or Alliance but can have more variety in factions.

joke

seem like the gay pride this year gonna be in sarumar

/joke
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, the trolls, like the rest of life, were elementals in the beginning. they, along with dragons, yaungol, and all other natural life in the universe evolved down from elementals into physical beings for some unknown reason.
    where did you get that from.. only the Dragons came from elementals.

The rest are sparks of light that the titan gave substance too,forming into the races we get. The elementals are elementals, they are from shards of light but their substance is pure element. From some of these came the dragons... not the rest. The spark of light in your character was not once an elemental, it only took form in your character through birth all the way back to the first of your race which if troll, tauren, night elf, pandaren emerged from Azeroth herself possibly with the guiding hand of Elune - if Elune isn't somehow tied to Azeroth, which I don't think she is, but she's been with the nascent titan, and might be the reason how/why the titan spawned her own lifeforms herself at such an early stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    the saldorei heal with Arcandor. tyrande is rude to thalyssra
    Neutral Race it is then?
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I just want a Elven faction, with playable nightborne and high elves too! (Guess high elves wouldn't matter much having blood elves...I just wish nightborne would be playable one day)
    Blood elves blue eyes customization feature for blood elves

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Neutral Race it is then?
    I think the nightborne will be neutral. Both nightborne elves and night elves of broken isles will be a neutral kingdom. They'll seek to unite all elves in the ancient Kal'dorei manner but done right this time.

if they become playable, I think a small group of nightborne will ally themselves with the night elves, reconnecting with nature but enough to take on their cause, the rest won't, they'll stay neutral above the alliance/horde conflict, together night elf and nightborne of the Broken Isles restoring what was lost aiming to bring in the northern kalimdor night elves, the high elves and the blood elves and stop their feud

7+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves blue eyes customization feature for blood elves
    high elves are alliance sided.

Formerly known as Arafal