Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Please I hope to God that the "unconventional army" is just the Nightfallen, blood, high, and night elves all fighting as one unified force led by Thalyssra instead of separate groups policed by Kirin Tor as they are in the beginning.

Because if it's another instance of Blizzard making the blood (and high and night, but mostly blood) elves into complete morons who fall flat on their faces so that Khadgar can lead a human/Kirin Tor dominated force to win the battle easily on their first try in order to make the humans look amazing and awesome by making the elves look incompetent, I am going to lose my shit.
    As far as I understood, Khadgar called the help of the Horde and the Alliance against Suramar, and racists being racists, they can't really work together and completely fail the assault. Which leads to Thalyssra picking up the pieces with our help.

Legion is the "failure of the factions" expansion. They failed at the Broken Shore and now they fail at Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yay, thats really what we needed right now - more fucking elves. Im starting to miss orcs.
    We've had plenty of orcs for two expansions. Now we're getting some other stuff, finally.

Can't please everybody. I'm sure you'll have fun when a WoD private server comes up.

Deleted

OK, Tyrande, you just proved that all elves are racist. By Elune...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And everyone is a mutated troll. If Sylvanas isn't there, it's a missed oportunity.
    I imagine that she is trying to enslave Valkyrie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    That is the most metal elf ever.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    And everyone is a mutated troll. If Sylvanas isn't there, it's a missed oportunity.
    I wouldn't be opossed to it but it could be kinda out of place thematicly, she also doesn't really care about Suramar I imagine. Sylvanas would be better used thematicly when Alleria shows up. Hell I won't be shocked if she makes an apperance in the Helya Raid. (though it seems like she won't)
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-09-15 at 07:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

as a night elf priest, i want to slap her face.

Formerly known as Arafal

As far as I understood, Khadgar called the help of the Horde and the Alliance against Suramar, and racists being racists, they can't really work together and completely fail the assault. Which leads to Thalyssra picking up the pieces with our help.

Legion is the "failure of the factions" expansion. They failed at the Broken Shore and now they fail at Suramar.
    Good. I hope Khadgar has to suddenly leave because of Karazhan, the name of the patch, which should be all the story spotlight he needs, so that the elves can do their thing free of human interference.

I really hope it's Vereesa or Tyrande that causes problems. If Blizzard makes the trouble come from the Blood Elves again so suddenly Vereesa has a new reason to hate them and vow vengeance right before going back to Trueshot Lodge and eating dinner next to Halduron like nothing happened, I'm not gonna be happy with that. They should make up their minds, because it's very tiresome to see a tiny bit of progress, then have it immediately thrown out the window and have everyone suddenly become stupid-rabid-racist/bloodthirsty against each other when just a few moments ago, they were enjoying a nice game of Twister.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    So one patch and you wanna go back to orcs which we had for 2 expansions. Ok then,
    Orcs had only one expansion, Elves had two.

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad they're letting Rommath do things, even if just some snarky dialogue and a couple quests. I also like Liadrin's portrayal here, it's much more in-line with her BotH characterisation: a blood elf paladin, not just a paladin. Proud, a little haughty, compassionate, but also a tad cynical, with a survivor's attitude and an eye for war logistics.

All of the elves here seem flawed in their own ways though. Rommath and Liadrin clearly think their blood elf forces are the only ones capable of achieving anything, Vereesa is still on the vengeance train for muh Rhonin, and Tyrande's idea of diplomacy is rudely mouthing off to Thaly like a harpy. Elves in general are jerks.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

There are so many fantasy universes where elves have this whole racial purity vibe. I don't understand how elves are so popular.

7+ Year Old Account

So that's Tyrande? Never change, girlfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    as a night elf priest, i want to slap her face.
    Maybe she says something different to Alliance players. Rommath comments on the Alliance troops' disorderly conduct to Alliance players, and sarcastically commenting about how he feels much safer knowing the super neutral Kirin Tor are there to make sure nothing bad happens between the factions, wondering if they'd intervene if the Night Elves caused trouble.

I'd hope so, because frankly, Blizzard is making it really hard to believe that my character would ever feel the slightest inclination to help Tyrande.

She's not being a haughty elf, she's being an egocentric childish dickweed.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    There are so many fantasy universes where elves have this whole racial purity vibe. I don't understand how elves are so popular.
    Because they often have the aura of "I am superior to you and I know it".

In warcraft? They are basicaly on the level of the supposed "lesser" species.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liadrin - '' I feel bad for these people we know how shitty addiction can be''

Tyrande - ''Bitch you better do what I say or else, I DEMAND''

Lets say one is more likeable than the other. But I guess its in character.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Please I hope to God that the "unconventional army" is just the Nightfallen, blood, high, and night elves all fighting as one unified force led by Thalyssra instead of separate groups policed by Kirin Tor as they are in the beginning.

Because if it's another instance of Blizzard making the blood (and high and night, but mostly blood) elves into complete morons who fall flat on their faces so that Khadgar can lead a human/Kirin Tor dominated force to win the battle easily on their first try in order to make the humans look amazing and awesome by making the elves look incompetent, I am going to lose my shit.
    khadgar is the boss

funny thing is that Vereesa is no alliance, is neutral (yellow)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just post the whole album. (someone who did it alliance pov)

http://imgur.com/a/dIhws

Sylvanas hasn't lifted a finger against them, so yeah, don't see the point.

Even still, it doesn't really matter, it's the racist elvenkind reunion.
    the undead are not humans, elves, orcs, gnomes or trolls they are undead. have a reunion with the Ebon Blade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the undead are not humans, elves, orcs, gnomes or trolls they are undead. have a reunion with the Ebon Blade
    The undead aren't their own races, they are undead humans, elves, orcs, gnomes or trolls.

Sylvanas, although turned undead, still have a strong connection with her former kingdom (she is the one that gets Silvermoon to join the Horde) and her family (Vereesa and Alleria). The only reason why Sylvanas won't be on this story is because the Odyn/Helya raid.

Oh my god reading all the dialogue. Elves are so petty! I love it, they're like a bunch of bitches in a locker room who hate eachother