Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    "Necrosis: Necrosis just doesn’t synergise with the rotation, most notably with SoW. "

If Necrosis is a buff and SoW is a debuff on the main target, they stack right? So SS hits 65% harder, no?
    When you lay a DnD and then DC for Necrosis buff, do all adds inside the DnD benefit from the 35% extra damage since it counts as individual SS per mob? Also your primary target could have SoW on it so same as above. It gets hit for a 65% harder SS?

I been using Necrosis most of the week and loving it. Beating other DKs that pad meters with Epidemic on H add fights like Il'gyoth. Been using it in Mythic + as well.
    Yes the "plays like cancer" is correct IF you DC before every SS hit- which I don't. I am enjoying the 130-135k SS crits though when they happen.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the reason I and many other frost dks have a problem with unholy, it is too procedural and micromanagement heavy to be doing it for hours during progression. Alt-tabbing, using DC and SS on every mob to achieve the maximum dps is very painful to play.