Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can't really ever use the word 'hate' genuinely, I do throw the term around a lot (more than I should), I dislike some of you because you're annoying, opinionated, and self-righteous, to the point where I'd enjoy backhanding you across the face. Huge difference.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I genuinely hate David Freese. I hope he gets hit by a bus. And I hope I'm driving it. So I can back up and hit him again.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am having so many mixed feelings about this word and how it was presented.
    Well, there's "hate" where you hate waitresses for always getting your order wrong... And then there's HATE where it takes every ounce of your self control to not beat them to death with a ball-peen hammer.

There is a world of difference between saying you hate something rhetorically and actually meaning it; So I put real hate in bold, fiery letters.
    ~RAWR!

and comic sans lol
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    and comic sans lol
    It was the pointiest and angriest-looking font available.
    ~RAWR!

10+ Year Old Account
    The idea that you can't have feelings or opinions about a specific person that you never personally met run in the same vein as telling people they can't write about experiences they've never had.

We're humans. Forming opinions is what we do. Yes, we can genuinely hate someone we've never personally met because hate, like other emotions, is completely irrational.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

There are certain people here and out there that I feel this way about.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    The idea that you can't have feelings or opinions about a specific person that you never personally met run in the same vein as telling people they can't write about experiences they've never had.

We're humans. Forming opinions is what we do. Yes, we can genuinely hate someone we've never personally met because hate, like other emotions, is completely irrational.
    We don't really need to wallow in that irrationality, however. It's not like human beings are incapable of rational thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    But(t) you never even asked if I'm into that sort of thing

I see how it is. *stomps off*
    This kinda leaves you open and stuff up in the air....

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I can't really ever use the word 'hate' genuinely, I do throw the term around a lot (more than I should), I dislike some of you because you're annoying, opinionated, and self-righteous, to the point where I'd enjoy backhanding you across the face. Huge difference.
    Love tap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, there's plenty of people I don't know personally that I abhor. That said I don't really *hate* anyone at least on the internet anyways.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Love tap?
    Spankings are better.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't really need to wallow in that irrationality, however. It's not like human beings are incapable of rational thought.
    Sure. We're capable of rational thought. We're also capable of irrational thought. The OP only asked if we were capable.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    I don't think so, no.

There are severely bitter people in this world, like one of my uncles. No one knows members of ISIS personally, but they tend to receive the common hate from the general public, so yes I suppose it is possible.

Me? Not sure. Have yet to know someone I'd want dead.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Read this article about the war between Serbia and the other former Yugoslavian countries, I forget which ones but the US had started bombing the Serbs and they accidentally hit this family of Bosnian refugees, they might've been Bosnians. Everyone in the family was killed except for the dad, mom and the children were all dead. The reporters rushed to the dad and asked him about his thoughts. He said that if he had more children he would give those up too as long as the US kept bombing the Serbs.

Now that's hatred.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The only people who can do this hate thing is people with a whole lot of damn free time.

No.

The only reason you have to ask this is because everyone is in their own little bubble of ignorance and the one tiny thing they disagree with a person on results in them thinking they hate.

If you and another person was stuck in the woods, you won't give a shit about whether they support Hillary it their stance on feminism.

I don't hate anyone that I know. It's a strong word, and it requires a lot of effort/energy to dislike someone that much. I do dislike a lot of people I've never met, but have interacted with online. But I think that's pretty normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Anytime i see someone telling others that them being mollested etc is either some "devine plan" or "a punishment for something they did" that person uttering such nonsense makes it straight onto my should-have-been-killed-at-birth-list.

This jackass comes to mind...
    https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...85644739_o.jpg
    All hail Ion Itsgonnacostus, the overlord of hypocracy