Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not very smart to point a real looking toy gun at people in a country where everyone can easily buy guns.

People complaining about not taking this death seriously using the corpse of a kid shot for pulling a gun on a cop as a sign of racism.

Classiness of epic proportions.

As bad as this is, i must admit i didnt expect a thread about this i was expecting something in the lines of tires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    As bad as this is, i must admit i didnt expect a thread about this i was expecting something in the lines of tires.
    the headline makes it sound like police shot a mascot for a car repair shop...

Deleted
    Must be hard being a cop in America at the moment. The good ones will start to worry and it will impact on their judgement, the bad ones will continue to be bad.

"he was only 13 he didn't know any better"

Bullshit.

Every kid in the ghetto knows what guns are and why people are carrying them.

Hell, every kid from the suburbs does too.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Thirteen year olds are children and shouldn't be treated like criminal adults.
    When they take up arms, they stop being children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Step 1: Pull gun on cops.
    Step 2: Get shot.
    Step 3: Die.

Regardless of your age this is pretty much what's going to happen.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The kid's life was worth $10. And no, he was not a normal kid. Normal kids don't commit armed robbery or whip out guns with lasers at the police. The family should be billed for the cop's therapy treatment.

7+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People who think the cop should have just accepted that he might get shot because "he's a child".

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    R.I.P Tyre King
    Hopefully you will have some awesome treads in Heaven

Trash like that goes to Hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    whats the news here? the first article says he pulled a gun on the police
    Like Endus always argues, cop lives don't matter.

Police aren't allowed to defend themselves until they are already dead.

R.I.P Tyre King

OMG I really did LOL thank you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

He pulled a gun on a cop, he left him no choice.

Asking if he "deserved" to die is a fallacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    I admit I don't follow the BLM movement, are they also against guns in general? Or only guns used against blacks?
    Nah they don't even mention the problem that is violence within black communities unless it is to call other people who point it out racist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Make a adult choice get a adult punishment. Like you said he was 13 he knows right from wrong.
    Oh boy, while the cops in this case probably aren´t at fault, that´s not how it works. We have different laws for minors not because they don´t know right from wrong but because they can´t understand most of the consequences of their actions. That´s why children are easier to manipulate the younger they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I was taught by my father (in no uncertain terms) when I first pointed my first toygun at someone to never ever do that.
    Parenting, a lost art.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So if a six year old pointed a gun at a cop after killing a toddler you'd be like. Yeah! Kill that six year old. Nothing of value was lost. Kill those babies.
    Why do you think a life is valuable simply because it exists?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Oh boy, while the cops in this case probably aren´t at fault, that´s not how it works. We have different laws for minors not because they don´t know right from wrong but because they can´t understand most of the consequences of their actions. That´s why children are easier to manipulate the younger they are.
    Actually in this case that IS how it works. I'm pretty sure his point was that if you are going to make the "adult decision" to rob someone, then point your "gun" at a police officer, you will receive the "adult punishment" of getting shot at by the cops whom believe are defending their own lives, and those of the community they serve.

- - - Updated - - -

R.I.P Tyre King

He coulda parlayed that named into an AWESOME auto parts store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    For a second there I though the police had killed 13 people at a place called Tyre King

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    He knew the outcome of pointing a gun at cops and robbing someone at gun point. Yes there is different laws for minors but there is also some laws and outcomes that is the same no matter if you are a minor or a adult.

Point a gun at a cop as a adult or minor has the same outcome.

Assult as a kid or adult can have two different outcomes. Robbing someone at gun point and then pointing said gun at cops as a adult or kid has the same outcome.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD