Well, I may have to eat my words from earlier. A hotfix may have just gone in. Everyone in my group is dying when we try to hook over the pillar.

I'm sure they won't miss my sub but after the time wasted on this, no way I'm wasting any more on the game.
    Last edited by Alfador; 2016-10-11 at 01:13 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah seems hotfixed still you can do it with 5 rogues but you have to clear bosses and run back to exit...takes about 9min

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscape89 View Post
    Yeah seems hotfixed still you can do it with 5 rogues but you have to clear bosses and run back to exit...takes about 9min
    The drop rate is garbage as is, I understand they want the rarity of it to be something special but currently its insane. My thought would be to leave NL as is, its very "rogue" to glider and grapple your way stealthily through the instance and assassinate the boss. Keep that binding rare, once you get it there should simply be a quest to kill Ash on mythic and get the other binding. Relying on RNG for both is awful.

This whole thing has soured me for wow and I was so enjoying Legion. I have spent almost every waking moment inside NL since last tuesday. I am running out of podcasts to listen to, I could do this with my eyes closed. All my friends have their skins already and I have fallen so far behind in gearing I am afraid of losing my raid position at some point. At this point the only reason I am still doing it is just out of spite.

Confirmed hotfixed, as soon as you pass the pillar you are instantly killed. Even after you kill the first boss, glitching through the pillar will kill you.

Was able to get to Ash'golm with 5 rogues on normal - killed first 2 bosses and the imp mother and the door to him opens. Takes about 10-15 mins per run now, and honestly isn't worth grinding.

Deleted
    After getting my NL binding went straight to VoW to find out you can't do the skip anymore as you will automatically die. It's fixed boys, get another glitch !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    wow, i did not think they'd actually fix it. Dickheads.
    and then we see a warlock crying because he can't get it through LFR, smh we rogues have the hardest time out of every class to get this shit

So they increased the drop chance then ya?

- - - Updated - - -

Farming VoTW is really terrible now. Killing two bosses isn't bad. But dying resets you pretty far away. Lots of people pulling adds from stealth, resetting you back to Ash'Golms corpse where you have to run back out again. The weird behavior of the demon that can unstealth you from across the room.

It just isn't what I want to do with my night. Especially knowing the drop rate now.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    wow, i did not think they'd actually fix it. Dickheads.
    We knew they'd fix it, that was just a question of when. It was also doubtful anyone was going to get punished for abusing it before it was fixed too.

Quote Originally Posted by EverWoW View Post
    Farming VoTW is really terrible now. Killing two bosses isn't bad. But dying resets you pretty far away. Lots of people pulling adds from stealth, resetting you back to Ash'Golms corpse where you have to run back out again. The weird behavior of the demon that can unstealth you from across the room.

It just isn't what I want to do with my night. Especially knowing the drop rate now.
    Yeah, after my 300 VotW runs I'm burned out and pissed off. I saw people get the drop in 20 runs, and another who took 440 to get it. I was running it and trying to max my lockouts as soon as I hit AK6.

It's bad fucking game design, and there's no fucking excuse for it. Double Jeopardy RNG for rogues.

$5 says the guy or girl who planned this questline is fired in the next week. What a massive dropping of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by EverWoW View Post
    $5 says the guy or girl who planned this questline is fired in the next week. What a massive dropping of the ball.
    Why? Because the drop rate for the best hidden artifact skin in the entire game is akin to the original farming of the original item?

Working as intended. People need to not be so entitled to a rare item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Why? Because the drop rate for the best hidden artifact skin in the entire game is akin to the original farming of the original item?

U are right it is freaking awesome
    But still its a fking skin that does nothing at all. Now u have to make farmruns each about 10 min. Some need 400 runs. For !1! binding. So twice the time u need to get the second if u have no luck at all.

Some days ago i thought that ashbringer would be the most timeintensive skin but now i see every 4th pala with this skin and i havent seen a single rogue with tf.

And dont forget how hard it is for hunters to go to a vendor and give them money. I mean just getting there takes u ages ..... or minutes.
    Last edited by mmoccc2f38e8e6; 2016-10-11 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post

Because the best hidden artifact skin in the entire game is ak-gated in two drab dungeons. Major missed opportunity. 1,000's of rogues worldwide had more creative of ideas. And clearly people here are enjoying creativity over mindless grinding.

That's why.

Well, i cannot say it wasn't unexpected. Sure, it's not the most elegant way to deal with it but skipping stuff was clearly not intended.

I agree with other people saying that the skin has not the most creative way of be obtained (though it's in line with the classic one). But in the end, it's either you farming it or ignoring it and hope for a lucky drop.

It's not changed much tbh. Still frisky about people who managed to get it in a non-legit way, but in the end it's a skin and the number of f**** i give is less than one and more than -1.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I've just unlock the WQ recolor and I am really upset by the thunder effect when you move because it does not match the respective color. It stay blue, I thought it will be golden like the spark in the center.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate this. This was the reason I mained my Rogue - Thunderfury skin.

I got around 200 kills on each of the dungeons, and I never see that god damn drop.

I really fear that I've wasted all my time in Legion farming this skin, and I never get either of the drops and instead gets burned out.

Maybe just roll hunter and get theirs hidden skin for 8k. What a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I hate this. This was the reason I mained my Rogue - Thunderfury skin.

I got around 200 kills on each of the dungeons, and I never see that god damn drop.

I really fear that I've wasted all my time in Legion farming this skin, and I never get either of the drops and instead gets burned out.

Maybe just roll hunter and get theirs hidden skin for 8k. What a joke.
    When blizz increases the droprate now, people who got it already will be pissed cause they wastet so much time.
    But i would appreciate it if they would increase it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it at least scaled with AK research. The drops requires AK 5 and 6, they could make it possible that the droprate increased by 1% for each AK level.

I wouldn't even mind the grind so much for this hidden appearance/skin, but the thing is IIRC that these looks will not be transmogable. So if I want to run around with a TF, I've already dealt with that RNG and have the original. I will continue to go with my current method of doing the heroics each day after reset and hope that when i then do a random I get one of them.

But I am not going out of my way to grind out normals for a skin that wont even be transmogable after legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    I wouldn't even mind the grind so much for this hidden appearance/skin, but the thing is IIRC that these looks will not be transmogable. So if I want to run around with a TF, I've already dealt with that RNG and have the original. I will continue to go with my current method of doing the heroics each day after reset and hope that when i then do a random I get one of them.

But I am not going out of my way to grind out normals for a skin that wont even be transmogable after legion.
    Thats the point in farming tf .. all earned appearances will be moggable after legion