Page 20 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Not sure if you guys have checked it (i guess you did but you never know), in neltharion's lair... when you kill the snake boss and you jump down, there is a "cave" with a treasure in it. (the cave is in the tunnel while jumping down). I got to it with my priest but the chest instantly disappeared before i could interact with it.
    Just a random treasure chest like in many instances, order resources/AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    You kick the chest down so everybody can get it.
    oh thanks... i did not know ! I thought is just disappeared so I didn't get it rip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Just a random treasure chest like in many instances, order resources/AP.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure because it doesn't appear on the minimap like the chests usually do in dungeons.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    the assassination appearance has everything to do with the lever and all the mogu stuff since its where it is rewarded...but i have spent hours looking at the rest and i have no idea of whats the clues for both outlaw and sub are...
    Umm....you're mixing these up. Sub is rewarded from Lei Shens Palace with the key. Its a random chance to get they key from your ticket turn in and the appearance is a random drop from the chests at the end of the scenario. The assassination one requires level 4 artifact knowledge and once you have it you can kill mobs in the Underbelly for a chance at the item.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifa...dden-potential

Now maybe at a higher artifact knowledge something in the vault will be interacatable but we simply dont know. If anyone can hop on the beta still with a super high artifact knowledge they can check. Given that nothing has been datamined in 7.1 so far leads me to believe that this appearance is simply not obtainable until Nighthold. Just my thoughts.

This item popped up for me in the vault, right in front of Marin Noggenfogger. It looks like its just a flavor item as it takes you to the same Ravenholdt Manor that is in Hillsbrad. There appears to be nothing new in the actual manor besides all the generic NPCs being in awe of you - I don't know if this is new, I never bothered talking to them in the past.

wowhead .com/item=139590

Haven't seen a post about it yet. But has anyone tried to use the hook in the Withered Army dungeon when doing the WQ to see if there's anything hidden there? I have the WQ on CD so can't try for another 2-3 days myself.

Just saw this today. What do you guys think?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V2gyKXYhGI

Not much information provided other that where the guy supposedly got the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    "easy", so far i haven't seen a single day where you could loot keys. And then it's still rng. I would prefer a well hidden one to one about RNG.
    got the sub on my first try and the assa one from the 2nd rare i killed and i havd no idea you got it that way lol hahahaha..... i just want the thunderfury

Quote Originally Posted by Linzy View Post
    This item popped up for me in the vault, right in front of Marin Noggenfogger. It looks like its just a flavor item as it takes you to the same Ravenholdt Manor that is in Hillsbrad. There appears to be nothing new in the actual manor besides all the generic NPCs being in awe of you - I don't know if this is new, I never bothered talking to them in the past.

wowhead .com/item=139590
    I got that early on as well and thought it was random as hell. Perhaps there is something there with the right artifact knowledge level?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffar View Post
    Just saw this today. What do you guys think?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V2gyKXYhGI

Not much information provided other that where the guy supposedly got the drop.
    Im pretty sure that guy is lying. Someone else would have gotten said item by now. He's also using the purple skin which is obtainable via bug.

Deleted
    Hello,

I found something strange in the vault of the warden. I did on on Heroic and was carrying the light against Cordana. After the fight, i decided to have a little tour with the light and detection up. Before the Ash'Golm boss room, there is a little room. I went in and got pounded by the ghost of Tirathon Saltheril. After I tried again to take the light upstair, I wasn't able to do so anymore (the light was disapearing). I don't know if it is linked to the Thunder fury appearance but it's strange. The ghost has like 11 million HP. I could have killed him but he surprised me.

If you try it, could you please post your result or tell me if it's related to something else.

Thanks

Gilgamec
    Last edited by mmoc5bbab0bb1b; 2016-09-23 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    It is not out of the realm of possibility that the remaining hidden appearances are not meant to be obtained just yet. Either its AK that we need to get to unlock them or they're tied to Nighthold which isn't due out until sometime next year I believe.
    I really doubt that it is gated behind Nighthold. It has nothing to do with it lorewise and it would be rather cheap to hold it back so long while everyone knows it is done and ready. If it is gated, then it should rather be behind a boss on Mythic+ or AK or even that artifact quest which sends you into the Emerald Nightmare. I personally would be glad if Blizzard locked it behind some Mythic Level 10 boss or a successful timed run on Mythic+9. That way it would preserve some prestige value. Sorry that I only offer speculations but what else is there at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Airblade View Post
    Demon Hunter - Both Havoc and Vengeance are available. Havoc has a quest item drop Felsoul Hold and you have to kill Downfall to complete the quest. Vengeance has theirs obtainable by going through a portal in the quest hall and killing a demon that has a chance to drop it.
    This is not true. Havoc still has no idea where theirs comes from. They are figuring it's AK gated as well. The Havoc discussion has gone through hundreds of pages on multiple forums and has 2 dedicated discords looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 7eq View Post
    I really doubt that it is gated behind Nighthold. It has nothing to do with it lorewise and it would be rather cheap to hold it back so long while everyone knows it is done and ready. If it is gated, then it should rather be behind a boss on Mythic+ or AK or even that artifact quest which sends you into the Emerald Nightmare. I personally would be glad if Blizzard locked it behind some Mythic Level 10 boss or a successful timed run on Mythic+9. That way it would preserve some prestige value. Sorry that I only offer speculations but what else is there at this point
    The artifact quest that sends you into Emerald Nightmare is for the "Balancing Power" questline and is not tied to Thunderfury.
    Locking it behind a mythic+ that high would restrict it from waay too many players. It is not in Emerald Nightmare as none of the appearances that drop in there are tied to artifact knowledge in anyway. My theory on it being in Nighthold is that its like the only place left to look at this point. It has not shown up in 7.1's filler raid with Odyn so I don't know where else this thing is going ot come from.

At this point we're basically stuck waiting until some type of hint is dropped to us =\

Quote Originally Posted by Splankey View Post
    As i read this i genuinely thought there might be something so i went to ravenholdt and found this : i.imgur com/oNnBXBz.png

and when you click it, it says this : i.imgur com/Uyh6FzI.png

and if you click I am your master he says, "you look nothing like him"

I feel like if this hasn't already been posted this might be a lead to something

Edit: he is in the basement where the egg of the black prince is
    That's related to how you get the survivor's bag of coins, not the appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    "easy", so far i haven't seen a single day where you could loot keys. And then it's still rng. I would prefer a well hidden one to one about RNG.
    I get keys fairly often but still haven't gotten it from the chest at the end and I normally open at least 4.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamec View Post
    Hello,

I found something strange in the vault of the warden. I did on on Heroic and was carrying the light against Cordana. After the fight, i decided to have a little tour with the light and detection up. Before the Ash'Golm boss room, there is a little room. I went in and got pounded by the ghost of Tirathon Saltheril. After I tried again to take the light upstair, I wasn't able to do so anymore (the light was disapearing). I don't know if it is linked to the Thunder fury appearance but it's strange. The ghost has like 11 million HP. I could have killed him but he surprised me.

If you try it, could you please post your result or tell me if it's related to something else.

Thanks

Gilgamec
    That's a part of an achievement for the dungeon and wouldn't/shouldn't involved thunderfury. "A Specter Illuminated"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamec View Post
    Hello,

Thanks

Gilgamec
    here is the screenshot. Still wasn't able to kill him though.

imgur. com/a/IZlVq

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synep View Post
    That's a part of an achievement for the dungeon and wouldn't/shouldn't involved thunderfury. "A Specter Illuminated"
    Ah allright then. thanks for the tip

can anyone tell me what the /console command is to turn off the right-clickable items so you dont see them anymore, i cannot remember what it is and i cannot find it XD

Deleted
    killed some sheep in elvynn forest (well, there IS a sheep in our CH), also tried to click it one hundred times, there was no explosion.
    while i was there i took some copper from hogger and searched for a chest which is displayed 3 times in marins vault after all, but couldnt find one after 2 hours -.-

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-24 at 09:44 AM.

Has anyone tried Grappling Hook around in old MC ? They could be hiding something there since you got the old bindings in there ^^ Just a thought and please reject it if you guys thinks it way too crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by NanoNikk View Post
    Has anyone tried Grappling Hook around in old MC ? They could be hiding something there since you got the old bindings in there ^^ Just a thought and please reject it if you guys thinks it way too crazy.
    They have said that all artifact appearances take place in legion zones, but there might be a hint hidden there.