Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ok, sorry i missed the most relevant page/posts. Found it - he apparently still didn't log out from the game so activity feed isn't still updated.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Atylia View Post

It means total kills though, not 16 kills in one day..
    Thanks for the link !

Oh ok, seems that i forget about that, mb.
    No need those exasperated ".." btw.

second nelth's lair run with HM exalted - still nothing, gonna try mythic later today, or maybe even some mythics +2 with 3 chests

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    Same for me hopefully it will drop
    Best of Luck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gOdfrey View Post
    second nelth's lair run with HM exalted - still nothing, gonna try mythic later today, or maybe even some mythics +2 with 3 chests
    Best of Luck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omnin View Post
    Will do a run later today on HC and Mythic. AK5, revered with Highmountain and Valarjar.
    Best of luck
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ok, sorry i missed the most relevant page/posts. Found it - he apparently still didn't log out from the game so activity feed isn't still updated.
    I'm pretty sure he's been offline for 8 hrs now. He's from US and it's very doubtful that he's been playing all night/morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Turisten View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's been offline for 8 hrs now. He's from US and it's very doubtful that he's been playing all night/morning.
    Well, armory is also famous to be slow as hell or Blizzard can easily have hidden the binding loot from the records.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

You guys can stop looking at armories for the item, it doesn't show up. The Armory is half working, at best, right now. I'm not sure if items like these are blacklisted from it, but they definitely don't show up there.

The only proof is to talk to him in game and have him show it to you in a trade window, which apparently he's already done numerous times. Stop the witch hunt.

Edit: Not directed at anyone in particular, it's just that the last few pages have been just overwhelmingly "Don't believe it", for some reason. If I have to talk to him and stream it, I will.
    Last edited by Daltin; 2016-09-27 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    He has recently received the uncrowned shoulders which usually means he has full access to the uncrowned set. This could be a trigger as well. How many rogues currently have exalted reputation at the nightfallen?

Deleted
    AK5, revered with every Legion faction.

Did heroic and mythic NL ... no drops so far.

Deleted
    Can confirm it drops from Neltharion's lair, dropped for me today! (hit exalted with HM yesterday)
    First run done on heroic, nothing dropped.
    Second run on normal and it dropped off Dargrul

It does not show up in the guild history (loot history)
    It does not show up as a drop on armory.

Quote Originally Posted by ixzo View Post
    Can confirm it drops from Neltharion's lair, dropped for me today! (hit exalted with HM yesterday)

You have any SS (Screenshot) to prove that it dropped in normal ? Else you could just be spewing bullshit about it dropping in normal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Really hate these reputation gates ResidentSleeper

Deleted
    imgur.com/a/RKY35

Symbol of victory can only be obtained trough normal dungeons, I'm guaranteeing you that it did drop for me on normal, no bullshit
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-27 at 02:51 PM. Reason: fixed link

Deleted

please screenshot it, would really appreciate )

imgur
    com
    /a/
    RKY35

Symbol of victory can only be obtained trough normal dungeons, I'm guaranteeing you that it did drop for me on normal, no bullshit
    You should've linked the imgur in your first post so i didn't have to trashtalk you for nothing ^^ But nice anyways! No need to farm mythic/hc with shitty lockouts then

imgur
    com
    /a/
    RKY35

Deleted
    imgur
    com
    /a/
    RKY35

can you tell us which factions other than highmountain you have on exalted? thanks in advance

oh fuck i am 11500/21 HM -.-
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Deleted
    My current exalted factions:
    Valarjar
    Nightfallen
    Highmountain Tribe

Still working on wardens, should be done in a couple of days to test the next theory

Deleted
    Just a request. In case someone else loots that please nocsider posting your AK lvl so we make sure if it is AK gated or not. Thanks in advance. Also shall we start looking for the 2nd binding or smthhng? Or did i miss anything?