Page 86 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyx #1770, Horde - US, 858 rogue LF Nelths and Vault farm.

Deleted
    42 Kills NL to get the first half, thinking to myself this is easy.
    117 Kills VoW nothing so far, I'm losing the will to live. I've seen 5 drop all to rogues with <50 kills

260+ runs in votw so far
    seen it 10 times
    today i will hit 300+ runs XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nielas Aran View Post
    I posted it multiple times in this thread. Make one Arena game. Maybe it would be good to write this bug Workaround in the post on the first page.
    Done. /10chars.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    What's the 5 man rogue strat for VotW? just simply stealth past everything to ASh'Golm and nuke him?

Deleted
    p0tten#2153 LFG VotW Farm, EU Horde... Bring gliders

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    What's the 5 man rogue strat for VotW? just simply stealth past everything to ASh'Golm and nuke him?
    Some awesome Rogue posted a video of the skip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLUtMWKSq4
    -Insert witty signature here-

Hey how goes the hunt guys? Just checking in. I'm still in the discord channel, Really it's been a lot of fun meeting some new people from the discord+mmo-champ and honestly the dedication of all you rogues, felt great being apart of something pretty cool. I hope you all get your thunderfury Hollowed Blade of the windlord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post

Thank you my friend <3

Do I need to start the quest after recieving the first binding?
    Got the right half ... but the left one won't drop ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treach View Post
    Hey how goes the hunt guys? Just checking in. I'm still in the discord channel, Really it's been a lot of fun meeting some new people from the discord+mmo-champ and honestly the dedication of all you rogues, felt great being apart of something pretty cool. I hope you all get your thunderfury Hollowed Blade of the windlord.
    You wouldnt be so positive if you werent so damn lucky

Quote Originally Posted by funkiwi View Post
    Do I need to start the quest after recieving the first binding?
    Got the right half ... but the left one won't drop ...
    Doesn't matter, it's just a low drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by pOtten View Post
    You wouldnt be so positive if you werent so damn lucky
    he is right
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post

That's the stuff that gets you banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    It's not an exploit, apparently! I've already tried pointing these things out.

Blizzard doesn't care. MMOChampion doesn't care. If you don't want to exploit, good luck getting this stupid weapon skin.

Deleted
    Ak6
    VotW binding after 237 runs.
    84 in NL and no binding

Deleted
    hYde#2273 LFG Horde EU

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iGestalt View Post

Blizzard doesn't care. MMOChampion doesn't care. If you don't want to exploit, good luck getting this stupid weapon skin.
    It's not an exploit until Blizzard says so. However i can agree that it doesn't look legit since skipping stuff as a rogue has been done since the beginning (and it's actually one of the perks for being a rogue) but skipping a boss which has clear gates doesn't looks exactly cool.

Blizzard can also have done it on purpose. It's the Outlaw hidden skin and one of the talents is the Grippling Hook which is in the game xactl for the purpose of reaching stuff anyone else cannot or via alternative routes.

Point is, we need an official answer. Spamming the thread with multiple posts raging against an hidden skin farming method is not constructive. I don't get all the salt, that's all.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iGestalt View Post

It's at least risky, and I wouldn't risk my account or game time for something like this. Especially not for a skin which you get eventually anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    It's not an exploit until Blizzard says so. However i can agree that it doesn't look legit since skipping stuff as a rogue has been done since the beginning (and it's actually one of the perks for being a rogue) but skipping a boss which has clear gates doesn't looks exactly cool.

Blizzard can also have done it on purpose. It's the Outlaw hidden skin and one of the talents is the Grippling Hook which is in the game xactl for the purpose of reaching stuff anyone else cannot or via alternative routes.

Point is, we need an official answer. Spamming the thread with multiple posts raging against an hidden skin farming method is not constructive. I don't get all the salt, that's all.
    GM's do consider it an exploit, but they've yet to hear anything from Blizzard. I suspect they will find it to an exploit too.