Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Jaina predictions thread

As we all know Jaina stormed off all angrily when the Horde were allowed into Dalaran, leaving no trace and no clear clues as to what she is doing or where she is going. It's all up to speculation at this point.

So let's predict what she's up to and what her fate will be.

I think she's going to muster a force of human and high elf mages, those loyal to her from the Kirin Tor, and she's going to launch some sort of attack on Orgrimmar or interrupt the Horde during the later Legion Campaign. She'll probably end up being either a dungeon or mini-raid boss and we'll be forced to defeat her. In doing so we will bond more in the same way we did during SoO and it may end up with some sort of high-five scenario bewteen Sylvanas and Anduin, which Greymane will probably scoff at.

In b4 she's a dreadlord.

Deleted
    Personally I think Jaina will end up needing to be dealt with.
    Her quest for vengeance is leading her down a very dark path, similar to Arthas
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she already is corrupted
    The pre expansion whispering event had me wondering, with how she wants to destroy the horde, was she corrupted by it?
    In broken shore event, she blamed the horde, but apart from her building us the icy path, I don't remember even seeing her at the end when she was truly needed.
    She could of teleported everyone out, varian included, which she has done in the past , so why didn't she? Unless she knew her goal and that was to implicate the horde.

Deleted
    As much as I want her to die, I think the most rational solution is to get her out of the picture for a bit. Make her go and rule Kul Tiras, where it becomes an Alliance hub in the inevitable :V Azshara expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-09-20 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    As much as I want her to die,
    So bloodthirsty

Deleted
    Probably she will make a surprising appearance as a boss in Karazhan, following the path which Khadgar rejected? oO

future member of the Nzoth forces

Last edited by Rhlor; 2016-09-20 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think it would be interesting for her to fall to the temptation Khadgar withstood - she takes up the Book of Medivh and whatever trap it contains to become a corrupted Guardian that has to be stopped. She sees that her lust for vengeance and hatred has made her essentially a tool of the Legion, and once cleansed she admits to her own failings and failures and departs in at least amicable terms with all involved.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "you thought it would be Tichondrius, but it is I! Jaina Proudmoore!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Based on previous writing, I think that the Azerothian forces will continue to get rekt by the Legion and she is somehow drawn back to Dalaran. After a token slap on the hand she is admitted back to the Council, no questions asked and continues as if nothing more has happened.

Deleted
    I think she is too far gone with rage to just stand down now, don't see her becoming a dread Lord in disguise like some have said in the past.
    My own view is that her hatred is so strong, that if she was offered a deal to wipe out the horde, she would take it, regardless of who it is from

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    As we all know Jaina stormed off all angrily when the Horde were allowed into Dalaran, leaving no trace and no clear clues as to what she is doing or where she is going. It's all up to speculation at this point.

So let's predict what she's up to and what her fate will be.

I think she's going to muster a force of human and high elf mages, those loyal to her from the Kirin Tor, and she's going to launch some sort of attack on Orgrimmar or interrupt the Horde during the later Legion Campaign. She'll probably end up being either a dungeon or mini-raid boss and we'll be forced to defeat her. In doing so we will bond more in the same way we did during SoO and it may end up with some sort of high-five scenario bewteen Sylvanas and Anduin, which Greymane will probably scoff at.

In b4 she's a dreadlord.
    Now that Metzen is gone... they can kill off Thrall.

Jaina killing thrall... would make for such a good story if they did it right. Or killing his family to "motivate" him to take back control of the horde/

Frozen in place from her frost nova, he begs... he pleads... with green tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry Jaina! Don't do this!

"Sorry? Sorry, doesn't bring back Kinndy, Rhonin, Varian..."
    "If I can't dismantle the horde, they WILL be controlled!"
    "I wish... I could say... I was sorry..."
    Jaina's eye catch fire. Green fire...

She casts the most furious flamestrike ever seen and engulfs Aggra and Durak, and we see only shadows and hear screams as mother and child are burnt alive.

"Make it right!" Jaina opens a portal and steps through. Thrall breaks the ice, and lunges for for Jaina's throat, teeth bared, eyes red with rage. As she vanishes and Thrall lands in the sand. On his knees now, he bellows... reminiscent of the death of his friend Grom Hellscream.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    future member of the Nzoth forces

Again, neutral characters are boring. She is being pushed further and further to an extreme, I think this is absolutely a possibility for her character.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2016-09-20 at 04:39 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Jaina killing thrall... would make for such a good story if they did it right. Or killing his family to "motivate" him to take back control of the horde/

Frozen in place from her frost nova, he begs... he pleads... with green tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry Jaina! Don't do this!

"Sorry? Sorry, doesn't bring back Kinndy, Rhonin, Varian..."
    "If I can't dismantle the horde, they WILL be controlled!"
    "I wish... I could say... I was sorry..."
    Jaina's eye catch fire. Green fire...

She casts the most furious flamestrike ever seen and engulfs Aggra and Durak, and we see only shadows and hear screams as mother and child are burnt alive.

"Make it right!" Jaina opens a portal and steps through. Thrall breaks the ice, and lunges for for Jaina's throat, teeth bared, eyes red with rage. As she vanishes and Thrall lands in the sand. On his knees now, he bellows... reminiscent of the death of his friend Grom Hellscream.
    Why would his tears be green?

And oh lawdy if she ever did that, no one would stand in the way of his rage. He probably ask Sylvanas for tips on revenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I just want her to break. Being unable to handle everything that happened to her, she would have a mental breakdown, and end up and bald, salivating moron wearing only rags and communicating with screams. Something like dade from filthy frank mythos:

This video is unnecessary and off-topic. I am removing it.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2016-09-20 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Removed Video

10+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't have to be corrupted. I'm fairly certain she would sell out to the Legion willingly in order to destroy the Horde. Warlock Jaina will be thing, mark my words.

I personally hope she does run off to Kul Tiras. We've seen marines from there on the broken isles. Something of that island still exists. (even if it might just be the people who could have been driven off it)

However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the horde and alliance end up working together for some great victory (or near victory) only to have Jaina show up and blast the heck out of some prominent Horde figure.

Think she could be duped into the trick that Khadgar saw through. Some vision of Antonidas, or Medivh as he came to her in WC3 tells her that Khadgar has been corrupted, that he has usurped Dalaran and is a pawn of the Legion, that she is meant to be the Guardian, and she buys it ---> demon corrupted pawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    Based on previous writing, I think that the Azerothian forces will continue to get rekt by the Legion and she is somehow drawn back to Dalaran. After a token slap on the hand she is admitted back to the Council, no questions asked and continues as if nothing more has happened.
    This. I think if Jaina were set up to be a villain for this expansion she wouldn't have gone radio silent already. She's probably just taking a sabbatical, hopefully maybe going to Kul Tiras and maybe doing things to set up for the next expansion, which is probably gonna be Azshara-themed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    She doesn't have to be corrupted. I'm fairly certain she would sell out to the Legion willingly in order to destroy the Horde. Warlock Jaina will be thing, mark my words.
    I doubt it, but if it happened, I will be in anticipation of the fanboys justifying it despite being a terrible story writing because"it's anti Horde", whereas Sylvanas dealing with Helya is a reason to lose shit over despite being as evil.

So, Horde fans, angry because an Alliance character is angry at the Horde, are once again hoping she turns evil and is defeated in a dungeon or raid boss.

Wake up, people. Jaina's not evil. She's rightfully angry for being thrice betrayed.

And she won't just appear in Orgrimmar and try to murder anything. If anything, she's playing defensive rather than offensive.

Now, to point the double standard:

- Jaina is attacked by the Horde. Her city is destroyed, everyone is killed by a bomb.

- Yes, she tries to destroy Orgrimmar, but gives up on it and use the power to save the Alliance instead.

- Later, she's still trying to promote peace, is betrayed by the Horde, which robs a powerful artifact again to use against the Alliance

- Third, the Horde runs away and leave the Alliance to die.

"We need to kill her".

- Sylvanas leads the Forsaken, promoting the creation of plagues to kill living things.

- Sylvanas invades Gilneas, kills Genn's son and expel the country's citizens

- Sylvanas plague bombs Southshore, a civilian settlement, and puts its people on forced labor camps. (I won't blame her for what the Warden did to the prisoners, but having the prisoners is in itself evil).

- Sylvanas begins raising dead people to replenish her armies. Despite claiming undeath is a curse.

- Sylvanas wanted to murder her own sister so she could be her partner in damnation. Despite claiming undeath is a curse.

- Sylvanas makes a faustian bargain with a devilish demigodess in order to enslave another demigodess so she can achieve immortality.

"She's alright. No evil thing here, everything is justified."
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2016-09-20 at 09:01 PM.

I'm actually hoping for a new evil human nation, we haven't had enough evil humans to fight as of yet. And we fought orcs in a whole expansion, they should balance the human/orc evilness a bit more.

What I think could happen: The Alliance and Horde invade the Broken Shore for a second time, but Jaina ambushes the Horde naval fleet with the fleet she's gotten from Kul'Tiras. With the Horde having lost all ships, the Alliance is forced to retreat and they form a peace treat with the Horde so that together they can attack Kul'Tiras. Kul'Tiras would be a huge new zone, with a huge naval city that heavily resembles Amsterdam from The Netherlands. And within the city will be a raid to storm its keep and deal with Jaina. Overall I think it would make a great major patch, similiar like 5.2 that introduced a whole new zone and raid.