How do i track Beast cleave without weak auras addon?

Been trying for ages on tell me when and smiliar addons..
    its a hidden BM buff that triggers on your pet after you multishot

It actually is a buff on your pet; I use Raven to watch buffs and it appears as such, no hiding. Best thing to do is to just start using WA, you won't look back!

10+ Year Old Account
    I use an really really Old Addon sFilger XD

(actually i manage all my debuffs, buffs and CDs with sFilger)

Deleted
    Here's a WeakAura for it:

Code:
    dytyeaGELu2LusBtLMPuKzlPBkfKBRk2PuTx0UjQ9RK8tfyyGmokmyPudhu5ZuPVPQogKZrrlKiwQualMiTCQ6HGspL0Yu0ZHYHvQPkXKHQPlCrqXvjexg46QsBKk(TO2mbBxb9rPaDAknnr(UuiJukOEMcnALunEqvNKq6wkX1uX5Ls8xPOETuOEmHAIyHQL90fHMiQyuNToBf1AI6dvCQ4SqnaWho1Tlg1bIuAs0omuHFGGagiOZY)NMFiZX0iYebDsuyjzqTLbccyGGoljJZ3acAIqN7mzmsHL0HQqwoCQBxmQdeP0KODyOkD7HnxZEwyhrN7eD)JJxOX5ForxkSC(SpPZ9BGmmrtOXZ18ACPWYjXGAnVXzHASRa5GfQpV1WYcdgufx3yySqfZk7wbuByr6fyAaguFXanlUUXWOeQ(TyaluFERHLfgmOkSfh2SmluFERHLfgmOc3q4IDfihSq95TgwwyWGQpxbSq95TgwwyWGkUvqWk(TgTWc1N3AyzHbdgu9axBwU0cCaQ7x)w62t1kBJMfNFGRccao7iQba(41dOctDOiIUQDdwZyyuda8HtwoOkX6UQDpNXRaQH9b4DYYbvjw3vT75mEfqvA2Jd8IkJbc2ruLM94aVKT4gJ7ZWrvZvlo1T4Woeu8wxxGVHY4a2HOga4d1UgGDKb1WBDDbEwOMBK8a5Alucv59daJf2ruLa2yXQ2Wwb7HaguFLTbv4abdQRdSURh05FoMqgg)ZOX14BEOWsYGAyFaEN62fJ6arknjAhgQs3IBSRp)kJdBUM9SWoIo)708o)xOee6ycHOWYjX(Ko)708o)xOee6ycHOWYjX(iD(3P5D(Vqji0XecrHLtI9e7iguLM94apLqv(9P4TUUapg7iQsZECGxTRbyFs1kol3mMfhqTjyCkuLM94apS5A2Zc7i68VtZ78FHsqOJjeIclNe7t68nsOZf9HsO5pDouy5KyFKogiZ034mHsJOXXVbfwoj2tSJyqDJJBdBwExBo8wxxGhJfguT4uLa2yXQ2Wwb7HGvTNud7dWR21aSJmP2ilESoD(qJxJpczEpjiZeIclPdvPzpoWpqqadeSJyqDZcvjGnwSQnSvWEiG90fHMiguhYoknrmib

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowman View Post
    Here's a WeakAura for it:
    He specifically said without WeakAuras. It's in the title.

thank you for the fast response guys!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    out of curiosity: why do you NOT want weak aura?

For me personally, weak aura is not an option due to personal preferences. I use numeric and graphic tracking of things like Beast Cleave using Button Timers. Much easier to set up, customize and change according to your personal preferences. I tend to use a separate addon for separate things, trying to keep them as simple as possible. Here is my UI. Now, I know that this might not be optimal. But I dislike the "Star Wars" feel of the ElvUI or Weak Auras
    [IMG]фотохостинг[/IMG]
    Beast Cleave specific:
    загрузить картинку
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2016-09-16 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    He specifically said without WeakAuras. It's in the title.
    Oh. Erh..yup. Now I see. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    For me personally, weak aura is not an option due to personal preferences. I use numeric and graphic tracking of things like Beast Cleave using Button Timers. Much easier to set up, customize and change according to your personal preferences. I tend to use a separate addon for separate things, trying to keep them as simple as possible. Here is my UI. Now, I know that this might not be optimal. But I dislike the "Star Wars" feel of the ElvUI or Weak Auras
    Well, if this isn't about interface or usability, then you could design a WA that looks exactly the way you set up your UI without this "Star Wars" feel (I don't actually understand what you mean by this). WA looks exactly how you want it to look, and you could easily set up vertical bars with timers as you've set up in your UI.

Here's a screenshot of a WA I made in 5 seconds, don't mind how ugly it is as I made the bar in the middle just to show you how you can make exactly the elements of your UI to track Beast Cleave.

Last edited by aznxk3vi17; 2016-09-16 at 10:49 PM.

If you could only install 1 addon in wow, it should be weakauras. Im sorry i just have to say it.

Press Multi after every second ability? KC, DB, multi, Ravens, Cobra, multi and any time you have a spare GCD just hit multi?

It's not like overwriting the previous BC buff is an issue and in an AE fight BC is the most important thing to have going anyway and if it's not AE you don't want it at all.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

just use NeedToKnow. I used it to track debuffs/buffs/etc. For MM I use it for vulnerable, BM beastcleave. Back in cata when I raided seriously I had it for black arrow, serpent sting, improved steady shot and stuff like that. You can also use it to track buffs on your target, in pvp if your bubbles, bops, etc. (although I use photorobot for that now). It's what I've been using for years. Never understood the hype behind weakauras to be honest, but I've never used it personally so idk.

pic