Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    How is DH pointless in a way that doesn't apply to Fury Warriors or WW Monks? Our Momentum talent single-handedly makes us one of the most unique Melee classes to have existed yet xD.
    I think you lost his point somewhere behind your weeb emotes.

We ALREADY had those classes. Hell, we were too melee heavy before monk, but we've had them for years already so we dealt with it. Then they added a new tank class that doesn't even have its own niche and ANOTHER build/spend melee class that ALSO wears leather, just like the last tank/melee they added.

Are you following yet?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Suramar and its quests. I dislike how in order to unlock dungeons, I need to spend an overabundance of time doing quests that are tedious with the stealth mechanics. Its further not helped by being forced to spend 15-20 minutes wandering around looking for stupid wine bottles. There are numerous other things in the game I would rather be doing, but in order to unlock the dungeons, I am relatively forced to complete the content which I do not enjoy whatsoever.

For me it is tie between Suramar rep and Nomi

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    My professions feel quite useless (Inscription and JC)
    Most of my gear has come from inscription, it's really decent - If you keep creating imbued silkweave cinches you can get obliterum incredibly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Try being a Warrior. Ours Are gated behind 24 hours mission (class campaign) 3 for the final step.
    Well good news they are fixing that. Sure it won't matter for you by then, but your fellow warriors will have it easier.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Legendary items and drop rates.

I know people will dislike it but because of the glitch giving an extremely unfair advantage to some people I think that upon hitting 110 everyone should be given one RANDOM legendary, just to help close the gap with those with 2-3(4?). Outside of that so far I have loved everything about Legion, I have leveled my DH to 110 (849 ilvl), my DK to 110 (825 ilvl), and now doing my warlock and druid.

Demonology.
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The current state of Retribution.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

My biggest gripe would be the obscene amount of environment litter that blocks pathing. As in, I can't auto-run (num key) because within 50 yards I will get stuck on something. Annoying as f.

Deleted
    Legendaries, pretty salt about getting the useless neck but I hate RNG so there's that too

Deleted
    Affliction dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Not a fan of this rotating Archaeology quest stuff. I liked it when it was just random and you traveled all over. Not a big fan of the requirements either because I def don't do archaeology every single day and like to work on it at my leisure but to complete the quest you need to work at it for a couple of hours. Not a huge problem cause its just cosmetic stuff but I preferred the old system is all.
    You have 2 weeks to do it though, so you don't have to do the 2 hours of digging in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Nightfallen rep and the gating of Court of Stars and Arcway behind it. I doubt any of my alts ever run those 2, which is to bad they are good dungeons.
    I bet later down the road they'll add account wide items your character that is revered or exalted can buy to boost rep from factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Legendaries and the subsequent bug screwup by blizzard that made the RNG even more unfair and made some people get unreachably far ahead already.

TBH if they don't adress this harsh and quickly pronto, I can see PvE as a whole die over this.
    Far ahead......they can only equip one legendary shut up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    My professions feel quite useless (Inscription and JC)
    Dude

Vantus runes

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    Demonology.
    Yeah Demonology got hit pretty hard... in an expansion where they talked a lot about class fantasy, they got rid of all the joy, class fantasy and fun from that spec. I miss my old demon pets that I grew attached to, I miss metamorphosis find find their reason for removing it flawed, I miss thousands of wild imps popping out of my character. The other specs are lack luster as well, warlocks got hit pretty hard in an expansion about demons.

Deleted
    Only one?
    Well ok.. Suramar if a really shitty zone

Frustrating maps and other people taking stuff right before me or when I kill mobs to get it... I know they where there first but its annoying :P

And Suramar. I dont like that place