<A> Stormrage [Nightmarish] Daytime Weekday Raiding!

Hello everyone, [Nightmarish] is a newly formed guild here on Stormrage and we are looking to recruit some like minded people ages 21+ to create an environment that will help everyone enjoy their time in game.

The idea of the guild is to keep it small and recruit members that enjoy spending time on voice chat hanging out and doing things together. We are trying to avoid a roster with half the members on voice chat and the other half doing their own thing. This always seems to cause cliques to form and an eventual rift. With that being said, don't feel like you have to be logged on to discord every second you are in the game, we would just like you to be social for the most part.

Our goals are going to be mythic + Dungeons and heroic/mythic raiding. We will form groups for other things on off nights, like casual guild pvp, achievement runs etc for those that are interested.

Raid times will be 8 AM - 12 PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our raid environment will be relaxed and fun with no one yelling at you for mistakes or making you feel like an idiot because you are new at raiding. I don't mind new raiders, the goal here is to form a guild of friends that enjoy clearing content. We will help each other out to improve if someone is dragging the team down.

This is no place for elitist players that have no patience for people learning or if you feel the need to be the very best and very first at everything. This guild is for those social people that want to make some good friends and want to do mythic + and raiding in a relaxed fun environment.

If you are interested in joining or chatting with me about the guild just send me a message. Jaymon#11212

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for all classes

i might be interested