Highest APM classes in Legion?

I have been googling this but not been able to find any thing about this, the only things I found is from WOD.

So as the topic is saying which are the current highest APM classes in Legion?

I would guess its something like Fury Warrior, WW Monks and Enhancement Shamans?

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html
    Shows Arms on top with 78, dunno how accurate
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

APM means nothing. Look at Havoc DH. All they have to do is refresh a buff and spam a spender.

If you're talking purely APM, S2M SPriest once you get beyond ~80 stacks is probably the most spammy thing Blizzard has ever introduced.

APM as in actions per min? Spriest wins. This is not even a debate. Your whole class revolves around scaling haste. With stm your sitting at 130% is haste. Your smashing buttons so fast its not even funny because if you don't, you die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, world of warcraft isn't really running much on the APM board, though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Prot paladin is the only spec in the game that makes my hand hurt after prolonged play. My opener is like 6 buttons at once.

Gladiator Warrior used to top 100 APM, Arms is more bursty having extreme bursts where it surpasses Gladiator followed by downs. The average is actually lower for Arms than it feels in practice because of the burst followed by rest nature.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4