Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i got kicked from a group for doing too much DPS on my warlock.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have a strong feeling that you pulled too much which was stressing out your group; but then, when asked to slow down, you had an elitist tantrum because you outgear them and continued to do the same thing until you were vote kicked.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    I kicked people for taking Conan in the Bloodmaul Mines, every single time. People need to get into their hollow skulls that I do NOT want this goddamn follower in MY garrison.

Since most likely BS in ther OP's story.

I got kicked for having my pet's growl TURNED OFF!

/joke

Honestly, while OP's post seems like complete bull, it's WoW. Anything can happen. People are mad and downright crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I have a strong feeling that you pulled too much which was stressing out your group; but then, when asked to slow down, you had an elitist tantrum because you outgear them and continued to do the same thing until you were vote kicked.

Yeah pulling fast can be common in LFG. It happened to me awhile ago. He was rushing and of course the tank was going to leave after wiping twice on Helya(Normal) but only due to fuck ups.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did EoA today, wiped on Serpentrix due to Tank pulling the boss without clearing any adds (We ended up with two Hydras). Healer leaves,new one joins, and everybody else runs back to the boss. Then the Tank decides to pull the boss again without waiting for the Healer, who died on their way towards us from the Thunderstorm/Shield and then we wiped again. Assuming the Group may have wiped a third time, because the Server I was playing on died and me and another DPS from the same realm were removed from the Group when we made it back online.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

did a heroic on my healing priest and the tank was decked out. he was taking no dmg and pulling massive packs. the problem was that everyone else was taking dmg and i was busting my ass making sure THEY dont die. someoned ended up vote kicking him for it.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

This didn't happen

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

People have been kicked for going too fast and too hard, this isn't new nor exciting. Anyone who thinks otherwise really hasn't been in enough dungeons yet to experience all the flavors of PUGs. Some healers, some DPS, and some tanks have their comfortable pace. More importantly it matters if the tank is going too slow or fast, as it can create problems on both ends of the spectrum. Some healers just hate the stress you cause from going too fast and constantly making them work, while other times it's extremely boring taking things too slow.

Probably kicked for going too fast, even though you knew you would be fine. The healer, and the DPS probably didn't think so. I've had this happen before a few times, but to other tanks -- while I was healing.

He was most likely kicked because someone asked him to slow down and he threw a fit.

I've played this game for almost 8 years now and have never seen someone get booted for being too good. So this story is probably horseshit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    i take "things that didnt happen" for 500
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The only possible way this story is not pure fiction is if the rest of the group was 4 guildmates, and they kicked you to invite a 5th friend who had just come online, and gave you a nonsense reason for it.

ah cool. another scenario that didn't happen. joyous.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    The first week or week and half are the best for random dungeons. Idiots still have not got gear for RHC and you only really see good players. Now you see so many idiots in groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    I got kicked from a LFG group because I said Hi to them I guess we are not supposed to talk in LFG

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? I got an infraction for spamming for this? The OP better get an infraction then for flooding the forums with useless shit.
    Don't you usually get the red letters on your infracted post when it gets infracted? I didn't see any on your gr8 b8 m8 post...

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Don't you usually get the red letters on your infracted post when it gets infracted? I didn't see any on your gr8 b8 m8 post...
    Oh.. its there..

http://imgur.com/a/klDNU

So legit you guys. Also legit I got kicked from my group because I killed the hunter's pet gorilla named Harambe.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Oh.. its there..

http://imgur.com/a/klDNU
    I know that explicitly says "received infraction" but what it actually means is just that someone reported you. If you get an actual infraction you'll have the red letters obvious in your post and won't be able to post for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Since the majority of this forum isn't any good at WoW they won't understand the issue. I remember back in MoP where you could solo the heroics in 5 minutes. The rage from the other 4 people would be priceless. Keep up the good fight though, OP.