Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Got all upgrades from the withered army, Now What?

Don't feel like farm 2000 mana every 3 days.
    (By the way, the mana is nerfed)

How many mana do I need to get score 400?

Its still good to do if you're trying to max out your Nightfallen Reputation. Full Clearing is ~500 Nightfallen Rep. Great if you're trying to get exalted. After that, there might not be much point/purpose for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

Its for rep and ap only after that.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Cache is going to be good even after you don't want rep. A lot of things can drop from it, legendaries, the fox mount, a lot of classes have their hidden artifacts from there etc.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now Dro.
    10c
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

Unless you already have an enchant on your shoulders get manaseeker and you wont even have to bother farming for it, you will get potions, enchant mats and more than enough ancient mana by just killing mobs. I did Withered training this morning and I'm up to 1.6k ancient mana again without farming for it.

As for how much you need to get 400 score, depends entirely on your spec, as a tank I've finished the dungeon doing the 400mana start.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43943/w...ining#comments
    according to the first comments guide, you can get several toys after getting all chests

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Unless you already have an enchant on your shoulders get manaseeker and you wont even have to bother farming for it, you will get potions, enchant mats and more than enough ancient mana by just killing mobs. I did Withered training this morning and I'm up to 1.6k ancient mana again without farming for it.

As for how much you need to get 400 score, depends entirely on your spec, as a tank I've finished the dungeon doing the 400mana start.
    I must have terrible RNG then, I get like, 300 mana at most in a day from the enchant. Most of the time the bag won't even have ancient mana, so I just end up running around Suramar gathering mana.

I also got a hidden weapon skin from it, as a Blood DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I must have terrible RNG then, I get like, 300 mana at most in a day from the enchant. Most of the time the bag won't even have ancient mana, so I just end up running around Suramar gathering mana.
    Or maybe I just got really good luck with it, I find these bags pretty often and most of them contain 100-300 ancient mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    I also got a hidden weapon skin from it, as a Blood DK.
    A few come from it. Prot Paladins, Windwalker monk I believe too.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Or maybe I just got really good luck with it, I find these bags pretty often and most of them contain 100-300 ancient mana.
    Honestly though I usually just do dungeons and some world quests. Maybe you're just doing more than me in general.

Or give me your luck.

It only takes like 30 minutes at the vineyard to farm that 2000 mana.

Even without the vineyard, if you just loot every crystal you come across while you do world quests, that should be a significant amount.

/shrug

Anyone else experienced their Extra Action Button "Mayhem!" disappearing?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Anyone else noticing fewer and fewer chests spawning? In todays run there were no chests at all, had about 50 withered in the end. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubface View Post
    Anyone else noticing fewer and fewer chests spawning? In todays run there were no chests at all, had about 50 withered in the end. :|
    The chests that cost withered to collect are once off, after those, only itty bitty chests spawn for stuff like blood of sarg, gold, mana and recipes. The idea after you get all the once off chests is that you have a huge army to smash the instance for quick huge cache at the end for goodies like mount, legendary, artifact skins etc.

Tell mr. Metzen about your achievement and retire?

Sorry, too soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive finished the withered training 100% 3 times now and did it today with starting with only 10 withered (800 mana) and finished it 100% with ease.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubface View Post
    The big chests are a one time thing only, ones you get them out the first time they won't be there again
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Go to the Vineyard, you'll get 2k mana in about 10 minutes. Realm hop as well if you got competition.

Okay, makes sense. Thanks for clarifying

Fast questions:

1.) Is there an achievement for army training?
    2.) Where can I see all the possible loot form these chests?
    3.) Which vineyard do you mean? The one where the teleporter goes to? Do you have coords?
    4.) How do you get to 50+ followers? I started with 10 yesterday and finished with 8. I found about 10-15 in the scenario?