Does the Druid crafted necklace work in Emerald Nightmare?

I've been thinking about this for a while. I've heard you can mount up and run around in almost all of Emerald Nightmare. Does that mean we are considered outside? For those who don't know, the necklace gives 1000 versatility while outside, and especially for guardian druids where vers is our best stat, could be very important.

I'm looking for someone that was in beta that possibly knows if it will work or not.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I can't answer that question, I will note that the crafted neck somehow loses versatility upon upgrading it. Whether it's simply a tooltip bug, but at 850 it displays 756 versa which is...strange.

Quote Originally Posted by sethers656 View Post
    I've been thinking about this for a while. I've heard you can mount up and run around in almost all of Emerald Nightmare. Does that mean we are considered outside? For those who don't know, the necklace gives 1000 versatility while outside, and especially for guardian druids where vers is our best stat, could be very important.

I'm looking for someone that was in beta that possibly knows if it will work or not.
    Outside for those things means outside instances, in the broken isles zones. Anywhere you can mount in dungeons is not considered "outdoor broken isles zone"

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeimdall View Post
    Outside for those things means outside instances, in the broken isles zones. Anywhere you can mount in dungeons is not considered "outdoor broken isles zone"
    Are you sure about this, or just guessing? All it says is "outside", same way we can only mount and travel form.

Are you sure about this, or just guessing? All it says is "outside", same way we can only mount and travel form.
    if you have it try it out in halls of valor, you can mount up in the first section of the dungeon and I cant see why that would be any different from EN

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    While I can't answer that question, I will note that the crafted neck somehow loses versatility upon upgrading it. Whether it's simply a tooltip bug, but at 850 it displays 756 versa which is...strange.
    It's merely a display bug. The necklace gives 1000 versatility while outdoors regardless of upgrade level. If it does work in any "outdoor" raids, it's going to be reeeally nice.

Are you sure about this, or just guessing?
    So far, the wording in Legion has been fairly consistent. If something that was added in Legion says "outside", it means in the Broken Isles outdoor zones. You can test it in the Eye dungeon if you have the neck - you can mount up in all of it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.