Which trinkets are the BiS Trinkets pre-raid`?

Hey.

Atm my Havoc DH has the 835 version of the six feather fan and a 830 trinket with 1023 agi & 865 crit. Could anyone tell me which trinkets are better?

Deleted
    850 Six feather fan is BiS currently; there are quite a few that are equal after that

Deleted
    There is no straight forward answer to this. The Reason is BiS Trinkets would only work with 100% BiS Gear.

I will give you some insight into my trinkets tho. The Decision bases on SimCraft 7.03-02. Bear in mind this is a stand still patchwerk simulation. I use Chaosblades in the last tier!

I am ilvl 850 with the necklace legendary (all classes).

I own the following trinkets:
    850 [Mark of Dargrul]
    845 [Tirathon's Betrayal]
    845 [Spiked Counterweight]
    840 [Nightmare Egg Shell]
    840 [Memento of Angerboda]
    840 [Faulty Countermeasure]
    840 [Horn of Valor]

I use Memento and Faulty since iam with 850 ilvl, before 848 i used Memento and Tirathons which simed higher in SimC. AskMr. Robot still says Counterweight is better but I go with the SimC Values.

Icy-Veins BiS List says: Six Feather Fan + Darkmoon Deck: Domination/ Chaos Talisman

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/havoc-d...s-best-in-slot

So in the End if you do not SimC yourself and you do not have all the items on the BiS List, choosing the second best Trinket (you have the best allready) will prove difficult.
    Last edited by mmoc5ece682d0d; 2016-09-18 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
    There is no straight forward answer to this. The Reason is BiS Trinkets would only work with 100% BiS Gear.

I will give you some insight into my trinkets tho. The Decision bases on SimCraft 7.03-02. Bear in mind this is a stand still patchwerk simulation. I use Chaosblades in the last tier!

I am ilvl 850 with the necklace legendary (all classes).

I own the following trinkets:
    850 [Mark of Dargrul]
    845 [Tirathon's Betrayal]
    845 [Spiked Counterweight]
    840 [Nightmare Egg Shell]
    840 [Memento of Angerboda]
    840 [Faulty Countermeasure]
    840 [Horn of Valor]

I use Memento and Faulty since iam with 850 ilvl, before 848 i used Memento and Tirathons which simed higher in SimC. AskMr. Robot still says Counterweight is better but I go with the SimC Values.

Icy-Veins BiS List says: Six Feather Fan + Darkmoon Deck: Domination/ Chaos Talisman

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/havoc-d...s-best-in-slot

So in the End if you do not SimC yourself and you do not have all the items on the BiS List, choosing the second best Trinket (you have the best allready) will prove difficult.
    Oh god bloody damnit i'm jealous, Only trinkets I've got my hands on, and I hit level 110 the 30th of august, is one heroic titanforged (840) Tirathon's and an 825 Mark of Dargrul.
    Gief trinkets please.