View Poll Results: Does Court of Stars go against female rights?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

0 0%
  • No!

9 100.00%

Does Court of Stars go against female rights?

"While doing Court of Stars, I noticed something very disturbing about the final boss; Melandrus. He has a mechanic where he causes wind blades to go all across the balcony you fight him on. If you are far away from him, he has a chance to target you and attack. While attacking the target he says "If you blink...you bleed!" Now, there is something very wrong with this statement.

In some countries, women are required to wear veils or otherwise known as hijabs, over their heads as it is disrespectful to show your face to random men in public. The quote this boss said is basically implying that if females show their face, they will be punished physically.

Blizzard, I must say I am incredibly offended by this. I am not female myself, but I support their rights--as I have a few guildmates who are female. Please either change, or remove dialogue from this boss entirely. It is difficult to fight a boss where he constantly yells degrading things at you." -Official WoW forums

Personally, I've got to say I agree with this. My wife unfortunately does not share the same religion as I do and I have tried to get her on the right path numerous times, but she doesn't seem to want to. I'm sure you can guess what her religion is? Well, I showed her this post from the forums and she agrees with it through and through. As the post explains, in her country you can be assaulted if you are not wearing a hijab. While wearing one of these veils, people cannot see you blinking due to your face being covered. However, if it is uncovered people WILL punish you.

The statement the boss makes from this dungeon is just incredibly offensive to all women and doesn't sit with me. Does anyone here feel the same?
    It's about watching a company gleefully flinging away its goodwill with both hands and engaging in a pissing contest with its customers. It's about coyness, and a lack of straightforwardness. It's about rude, flip responses to valid questions, using third-party media instead of an official site. It's about a loss of trust, and the perception of untruthfulness. It's about an attitude that has begun to border on complacency and deceitfulness. -Roycroft the Human Rogue (Paraphrased)

I can't reply with just "lmfao" because it's too short so:

Laughing-my-fucking-arse-off.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Because it couldn't possible have anything to do with the fact that the boss charges to the location in the blink of an eye right?

You are literally conjuring issues out of thin air.

10/10 troll post. Would read again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make threads to create drama on the forums.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |