Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    That's probably because you spend alot of time on these forums. For casuals like me, the increase is noticeable. And yes, you should read the context of the post you quoted before typing shit. It's common sense really.
    And in the long term it's not. Which causes the context not to change anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    If sylvanas was male she would lose 90% of her plot armor and fanbase, then cling to jaina
    Its like people enjoy characters that aren't goody two shoes. To say " you only like X" because they are a girl is your own bias and your own problems showing through bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And in the long term it's not. Which causes the context not to change anything.
    I know she probably won't become a raid boss because she is Kosak's waifu.

She can try to enslave Eyir but the forsaken are still all about that "free will" am I right Kosak?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    But you know that some people literally only like her so they can fap
    That's pretty much with any character. People will have a fetish for anything, its not specific to Sylvanas, or even female WoW characters, or WoW in General. Just because there are pervs out there, doesn't make a character exist solely for the sake of pervs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    She is nowhere near to being a Lich at least not anymore she is struggling with the choice of saving her people or herself, she doesn't care at all about being like the lich king.

Deleted
    I laugh everytime anyone mentions the reason of her """plot armor"""" being "because people fap to her". Grow the fuck up. A character not dying isn't friggin plot armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm not a fan of the discussion of "fapping," but I doubt any of the developers at Blizzard play favorites on a level that would effect the structure of the story overly. Sylvanas will do what she is meant to do to advance the story - and if she is to be killed by the players in a raid it will be because that is a fate she's bought and paid for. All of the major NPC's pretty much serve that same function, they are tools used to move the plot in specific directions at specific times. The fervor and favoritism, in my opinion, is all in the hearts and minds of the players and fans of the game.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Enslaving Eyir and the Val'kyr by proxy would have crossed a dangerous threshold, but it didn't happen. Greymane saved Sylvanas from that fate. She's now back on the gray path, unless she gives enslavement another attempt. I doubt she will, as her bio gave the idea she'd have to choose between her own safety and that of her people. I'd imagine this will have to do with Helya, as their bargain fell through.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    You know what would be funny?

If Sylvanas was somewhat redeemed, and Jaina descended to madness and corruption and we had to kill her.

I really, really hope this isn't what happens, but the forums will be hilarious for months to come if that came to pass that it might actually be worth it.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-09-19 at 07:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subtle reasons sylvannas will not become evil.
    She stubbornly loves her forsaken. Sylvannas is pretty damn blunt in her actions. When she says she does something to protect herself or someone it's not a lie. The valkyr didn't just pick her cause of strength she is actually underneath charismatic.

She surprisingly actually cares for the horde. Yes her dead eyes make it hard to tell, but when vol'jin died she was in shock, when you don't move until it's time for a funeral, a lot emotions must be running through your mind.

She still has emotions of empathy, she felt sorrow when the horde to evacuate the broken Isle cause she knew it meant death for the alliance. It was a reluctant call, mostly swayed by vol'jin going unconscious order.

The foresaken 2nd lvl shows once again she cares and sympathizes with her ppl. Yes she calls them her weapon, but she also calls them ppl, citizens and that this was thier land and they have a right to live there. She could easily probably take undead elves and go to the ghost lands if she didn't care but she doesn't.

Her tactics while harsh are humane, in hillsbrad one of the first base is condemned because it crosses even sylvsnnas line of in humane.

And once again, she has ties to mortals she loves. Besides nathanos, she constantly helps or encourages lothermar , someone she once lead. She still loves both of her sisters, even if valeera broke her heart in war crimes I doubt sylvsnnas will harm her unless Valera attacks her.

There are more points, but unless blizzard suddenly says she cares about none of this, her ppl, her family, her former home, her sisters .
    She will not become this monsterous raid boss ppl want her. Yes sylvannas is a aggressive military combatant. Even when she was alive some of her tactics could be seen as overboard, she destroyed a bridges, leaving possible survivors to Arthas slaughter, which does happen. She sends suicide runners instead of a whole unit to quelthalas, and even to reclaim lordaeron from the dread lords she mind controlled innocent (minus bandits) beings to bolster her forces.

Besides Arthas, most of her harsh tactics usually get her victory and honestly there's a time to be honorable and be a pussy and a time to just do what needs to be done to win and secure your ppls safety.

Also, on the eyir issue, she said from the get go and back in silverpine, since foresaken can't procreate, thier only means to remain is to raise the dead with thier rsiuks and will intact. If she wanted just corpses for war she could assimilate the cult of the da,Ned for that, that's literally thier thing.
    Last edited by Shadowspire; 2016-09-19 at 07:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you know that some people literally only like her so they can fap
    Bjoramier, my dear boy, what you don't understand is that....

ALL CHARACTER HAVE PEOPLE THAT ONLY LIKE THEM TO JERK OFF!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Enslaving Eyir and the Val'kyr by proxy would have crossed a dangerous threshold, but it didn't happen. Greymane saved Sylvanas from that fate. She's now back on the gray path, unless she gives enslavement another attempt. I doubt she will, as her bio gave the idea she'd have to choose between her own safety and that of her people. I'd imagine this will have to do with Helya, as their bargain fell through.
    In that moment we saw that Sylvanas got the lantern, that was most likely the bargain (the power to take the Valkyr), i wonder what Helya will make Sylvanas pay in exchange (even more when you have in mind that the Helya raid is comming)

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I like Sylvanas as a character, and not for any reasons outside of appreciation for the complexity of her character and the breadth of her backstory. Sylvanas sits interestingly between the roles of anti-hero and anti-villain - depending on the point in the story she does good things by evil or self-interested means or she does evil under the guise of rightness or at least with an excess of style. She's by no means aligned with good in a moral or altruistic sense, everything she does is ultimately self-serving and self-interested. Yet she still does good by her chosen people, working to preserve and safeguard them in a world where they are unwelcome and uncared for. It's always been for reasons of her own devices (first to use them as weapons against the Lich King, and then to protect her from the fate that awaits her should she final that final time to true death).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Does this mean I can jerk off to Genn and Magni with out having strange looks no homo?
    Of course, we live in a very PC world, my boy. Go for those hairy/crystal glutes all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    One could argue that at this point she's Arthas 2.0, so would it make sense for her to eventually become the Lich Queen?
    valkyr queen!! forsaken life for ever!! victory for lordaeron!!

cryalliancescry !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    You know what would be funny?

If Sylvanas was somewhat redeemed, and Jaina descended to madness and corruption and we had to kill her.

I really, really hope this isn't what happens, but the forums will be hilarious for months to come if that came to pass that it might actually be worth it.
    I would not even want to kill Jaina, just restore her sensibility. Granted that she cannot be "happy-go-lucky" anymore after what had happened in Theramore, but her radical demeanor is exhausting. This fits Genn better, he is a rabid werewolf, after all.

Besides, if Sylvanas would be the new Lich Queen, then we should lose Bolvar first, as he is the current Lich King. Nothing hints to that, or is there something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean I can jerk off to Genn and Magni with out having strange looks no homo?
    If you jerk off in public to anyone you will have some strange looks :P

Note: Fun fact there was a news here of a guy that got out of a buss, got to the top of a building and jerked off (everyone saw), i'm pretty sure he was thinking about Genn though

Deleted
    Well y'know, Manual of monsters originally listed Sylvanas Windrunner as one of the villains of Warcraft http://wow.gamepedia.com/Manual_of_Monsters

She was portrayed as a bad "guy" in WC3 just as the forsaken were meant to be evil in vanilla wow (thus they started as neutral rep with the other horde factions). Dunno what's the point of trying to white wash that.

Deleted
    No, considering the DK campaign- Bolvar seems far to powerful to just randomly be offed by Sylvanas. At best she can try to topple him, but i doubt that it's going to go well for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Well y'know, Manual of monsters originally listed Sylvanas Windrunner as one of the villains of Warcraft http://wow.gamepedia.com/Manual_of_Monsters
    She was indeed protrayed as Evil, noone is saying she is not though. (The problem is that the Forsaken and Sylvanas are evil mainly for the Alliance, the horde doesn't have any reason to see her that way, but they don't trust them either way)

She was portrayed as a bad "guy" in WC3 just as the forsaken were meant to be evil in vanilla wow (thus they started as neutral rep with the other horde factions). Dunno what's the point of trying to white wash that.
    Actually the neutral rep was mainly because of lore (They joined the Horde out of convenience, the only faction they had a good relationship with was the Blood Elves -reason why they were the only people they had the rep more than Neutral)

So... yeah, but i'm also pretty sure that in the past she was one of those villains to be raid bosses (it may have changed now or it may just have give her more time before that happen)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care if Sylvanas starts acting more evil like. That's fine but she should have consequences and all that. Also people should at least acknowldge that is what she is, she's not heroic or anything like that. You're allowed to like her because we all liked the Lich King and he was one of the most evil people on Azeroth. So go ahead and like Sylvanas, just don't have it both ways(She's dark but also not a bad guy, can't have it both ways).

P.S. When I say Bad guy I mean she's not exactly a nice person or anything like that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi