Deleted

Disc Priest atonement buff Lights Wrath Querie

Hi All,

Apologies if this is common knowledge but I have searched and cant find a clear answer and as I'm playing a Disc Priest I thought I would ask here in case it was spell specific.

Regarding the Schism and Atonement buff to Lights wrath and other spells, what actually counts regarding the buff point eg:

If schism is on target and I begin casting lights wrath and during my casting schism falls off target does the lightswrath still get the schism buff? (I would assume not but I thought I would ask.)

Also if I have atonement on 13 people and begin casting Lights wrath and during the cast the atonement falls to 10 people will lights wrath get a 100% or 130% buff?

Also because Lights wrath travels and is not an instant hit, the above questions again but regarding the period after cast but before hit.

Just trying to clean up my rotation.

Lights Wrath's damage is calculated when the projectile leaves your staff. During flight, you do usually have time to apply an additional atonement or two, and those will benefit from the healing, but the damage will not be increased from those atonements.